Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    (Erie County)

Default Re: BYSTANDER STUPIDITY REGARDING O/C AT WALMART !

I can walk about a grocery store and see countless purses (murses) and handbags in the shopping cart, with the shopper's back turned to the cart.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    A drop leg holster? A big clue indicating an Operator operating operationally, of course.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by thebearpack View Post
    I'm not doubting you.

I just don't believe that everyone here is always in a cat like state of alertness, ready to pounce and kick ass at a moment's notice. Having met many members over the years, I'd bet that is very much the exception and not the rule. I believe most posters are just normal folks like me and not spec ops alums, despite the posts to the contrary.

If I may speak for Scruff, I believe his point was that no one is always - ALWAYS - on high alert and 100% aware. People easily get used to stuff and complacent. That's why on your 7th day at the beach, the ocean view doesn't seem as magical as it was the 1st day. Heck, there are plenty of guys who got tired of waking up next to Jennifer Aniston; you can't tell me people don't get used to situations and can get a little lax.
    I practice against the guy in the mirror everyday.....lol

While wearing my CCW badge, 5.11 gear and Wiley X shades

(Washington County)

I carry concealed. I was in a checkout line in Tractor Supply in Washington, PA last year and guy in front of me was OC'ing. An older woman behind me poked me and said, "Who needs to carry a gun, that's what the police are for" and I leaned over to her and said, "What makes you think I don't have a gun?".. HAHA - the look on her face was truly priceless. I'm not the first one who has uttered those words, but it's such a great comeback and pretty sure I read it on here a few years ago and been waiting to use the line someday.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567