Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Lou Barletta, our 1 chance in the next 6 years to kick out Casey, what will you d

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    But is still much better than McGinty would have been. I despise having to stand up for Toomey, but she would have voted against Gorsuch, Kavenaugh and a load of judges that Trump has sent to lower courts. He has also voted yes to pro gun legislation where as his challengers in the last 2 elections would have said no to any pro gun legislation. He is not as pro gun as I thought he would be when he first ran and is a disappointment, but we still need him. Barletta is light years ahead of Casey in the same way.
    I understand all of this.

I find it hard to send a check to a scum bag that will bend me over a stump as soon as the check clears.
    I likely will, but it sucks ass.

Default Re: Lou Barletta, our 1 chance in the next 6 years to kick out Casey, what will you d

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    I understand all of this.

I find it hard to send a check to a scum bag that will bend me over a stump as soon as the check clears.
    I likely will, but it sucks ass.
    Believe me, I feel like I have to take a shower every time I defend Toomey. I really hope he gets primaried by someone who can win the general election in 4 years.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Is this the former mayor of Hazleton?

For those of you that are represented by him, how has he been doing?

Is he he a Trump supporter or have his nose up Ryan's ass?
    Yes Lou is the former Mayor of Hazleton and he has been fighting the "Illegal Alien" invasion since he was the Mayor there.

He was a very early supporter of Trump. I reside in his district and have no complaints. While the Republican party has not accomplished much of anything, and while I am pretty much a single issue voter, I feel like Lou has been on the right side of most issues for me, but my view points may differ somewhat from yours. The only downside to Lou beating Casey is me losing him as a Rep.

p.s. Lou has gotten what money I can afford to send him

*ETA: I think I was going to lose him anyway if that re-redistricting goes through. Not sure what ever happened to that
    Last edited by ExFlyinguy; August 8th, 2018 at 05:13 PM.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Chester County)

Some here will sadly not show up to vote or vote with Casey because they want more free stuff.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Yes Lou is the former Mayor of Hazleton and he has been fighting the "Illegal Alien" invasion since he was the Mayor there.

He was a very early supporter of Trump. I reside in his district and have no complaints. While the Republican party has not accomplished much of anything, and while I am pretty much a single issue voter, I feel like Lou has been on the right side of most issues for me, but my view points may differ somewhat from yours. The only downside to Lou beating Casey is me losing him as a Rep.

*ETA: I think I was going to lose him anyway if that re-redistricting goes through. Not sure what ever happened to that
    Good man, money sent early on, what little I can.
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post

Thanks, I thought that was the guy.

I heard him speak at the Trump rally and I really liked what he had to say. I think he is way more impressive than Wagner who also spoke. I sent $50 to Lou so far and I picked up a campaign sign I'm going to put up at the front of my community. I'll donate more in a week or so.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    He supported common-sense measures like the Fix NICS bill and President Trump’s action against bump stocks.

That's an annoyance. But overall a massively better choice than limp dick Casey.
    Trump's "actions" on bump stocks were actually burying the topic in the swamp, exactly as I predicted
    Je suis déplorable

(Erie County)

Since there are people here who would not vote Fitzpatrick over Wallace why should I vote for Barletta over Casey?

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by ItchyTick View Post
    Since there are people here who would not vote Fitzpatrick over Wallace why should I vote for Barletta over Casey?
    Both Fitzpatrick and Wallace are NOT friends of gun owners as is true of Casey. Barletta will be a positive for gun owners, so your comparison is apple to oranges, or maybe lemons in this case.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast