Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default 9/26/18 EVERYONE MUST CALL REPS AGAIN NOW!! GUN CONFISCATION VOTE AT 9:30AM TODAY!!

-
    GOA & FOAC & NRA ALERT

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2018

GUN CONFISCATION VOTE TODAY IN PA HOUSE AT 9:30AM!!!!

CALL YOUR PA HOUSE REPRESENTATIVE AGAIN IMMEDIATELY AND TELL THEM TO VOTE NO ON ALL GUN CONFISCATION LAWS INCLUDING HB 2060 AND HB 2227.

THESE LAWS ALLOW THE POLICE TO CONFISCATE YOUR GUNS BASED ON UNPROVEN ACCUSATIONS WITH NO CONVICTION AND NO DUE PROCESS.

THESE LAWS WILL ALLOW RAMPANT ABUSE OF GUN CONFISCATIONS FROM LAW ABIDING GUN OWNERS WHO HAVE NOT COMMITTED ANY CRIME.

############################

EXAMPLE OF CALL NARRATIVE: HELLO, MY NAME IS (YOUR NAME), I AM A PENNSYLVANIA REGISTERED VOTER IN ZIP CODE (YOUR ZIP CODE), TELL REPRESENTATIVE (YOUR REP) TO VOTE NO ON ALL GUN CONFISCATION LAWS INCLUDING HB 2060 AND HB 2227.

############################

You can FIND your Pennsylvania State Representative by entering your Zip Code in the Search Box halfway down the page HERE: https://cqrcengage.com/gunowners/
    The search result will include a link to your Pennsylvania State Representative webpage with all of their contact information and phone numbers.

If you can, please also Email and Twitter your Pennsylvania State Representative using the contact information on their webpage.
    Example of Email and Twitter message: I am a registered PA voter, please VOTE NO on all gun confiscation laws including HB 2060 & HB 2227. Thank you.

Gun Owners of America (GOA) alert for reference here: https://www.gunowners.org/paalert92118.htm
    Firearms Owners Against Crime (FOAC) alert for reference here: https://foac-pac.org/Action-Alerts/57
    National Rifle Association (NRA) alert for reference here: https://act.nraila.org/takeaction.aspx?AlertID=2090

************************************************** ****************************************
    We need every gun owner to vote in every election every year!!!!
    PA voter registration deadline is October 9, 2018.
    Register to vote here: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/p...plication.aspx

You can always find all of your elected officials by entering your Zip Code in the Search Box halfway down the page here: https://cqrcengage.com/gunowners/
    Please help protect the Second Amendment by joining Gun Owners of America (GOA) here: https://gunowners.org/join.htm
    If you cannot afford the $20 GOA membership fee, you can request a free GOA membership here: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=332519
    -
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: 9/26/18 EVERYONE MUST CALL REPS AGAIN NOW!! GUN CONFISCATION VOTE AT 9:30AM TODAY

It's 9:00AM people.
    You have 30 minutes left before the vote to call your PA State Representative and tell them to Vote NO on HB2060 and HB2227.
    If you called them yesterday please also call them again today.

You can FIND your Pennsylvania State Representative by entering your Zip Code in the Search Box halfway down the page HERE: https://cqrcengage.com/gunowners/
    The search result will include a link to your Pennsylvania State Representative webpage with all of their contact information and phone numbers.

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: 9/26/18 EVERYONE MUST CALL REPS AGAIN NOW!! GUN CONFISCATION VOTE AT 9:30AM TODAY

Done
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Bucks County)

Done and posted everywhere... Are people calling and writing? I'm getting no feedback at all...

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Done and posted everywhere... Are people calling and writing? I'm getting no feedback at all...
    It's past time that we hone the PAFOA into its political potential by transitioning from a passive organization into an active one.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    It's past time that we hone the PAFOA into its political potential by transitioning from a passive organization into an active one.
    Biggest problem is, most of us have jobs.. Not like the left that are worthless bums, getting paid by Soros to riot in the streets and destroy property...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBauer21 View Post
    Biggest problem is, most of us have jobs.. Not like the left that are worthless bums, getting paid by Soros to riot in the streets and destroy property...
    I understand I'm in that same boat as you... But I'm wondering if people are calling and writing to legislatures and other gun owners/friends?

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I understand I'm in that same boat as you... But I'm wondering if people are calling and writing to legislatures and other gun owners/friends?
    calling, writing, facebooking, using my position in multiple organizations to let like minded people know, but on the good side all Lebanon County House reps voted no, so I think some of my efforts were not for naught. On another side, I'm going and changing party affiliation since the Republicans have abandoned us, and I'll register as something else, maybe if we all do that, they'll finally get a clue.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    calling, writing, facebooking, using my position in multiple organizations to let like minded people know, but on the good side all Lebanon County House reps voted no, so I think some of my efforts were not for naught. On another side, I'm going and changing party affiliation since the Republicans have abandoned us, and I'll register as something else, maybe if we all do that, they'll finally get a clue.
    If we splinter away from the Republicans then all we accomplish is giving the Democrats a de facto majority in future elections and votes.
    We learned that lesson with Ross Perot.

The best thing we can do is promote true Conservative candidates in the Republican primaries.
    To redirect the Republicans from within.

Gun owners have not been voting in the primaries or the general elections in any volume that reflects our true numbers.
    Gun owners have been apathetic and we are paying the price for our lack of political involvement.

In our system of government, if we don't have the time to participate then the next best thing is to pay a lobbyist to engage the Legislature full time.
    This is what Bloomberg is doing via Mom's Demand and other similar subsidiaries.

We have long relied on the NRA to fulfill the lobbyist role but they have been falling short particularly with State issues.
    We pay the NRA $30+ a year to represent us.
    We pay the GOA $20+ a year to represent us.
    Some of us pay the PAFOA $20+ a year to provide a space to politically organize.
    Many of us also pay annual dues to various other 2A groups.

Perhaps now is the time for the PAFOA membership to collect similar dues and hire a 2A lobbyist to better represent us at the State level.
    I for one would be willing to pay another $20+ a year to hire a full time 2A lobbyist to better engage the PA Legislature.
    Given most people's responsibilities and time limitations, this may be the easiest and most effective way to counter Bloomberg's paid lobbyists in Harrisburg.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    If we splinter away from the Republicans then all we accomplish is giving the Democrats a de facto majority in future elections and votes.
    We learned that lesson with Ross Perot.

The best thing we can do is promote true Conservative candidates in the Republican primaries.
    To redirect the Republicans from within.

Gun owners have not been voting in the primaries or the general elections in any volume that reflects our true numbers.
    Gun owners have been apathetic and we are paying the price for our lack of political involvement.

In our system of government, if we don't have the time to participate then the next best thing is to pay a lobbyist to engage the Legislature full time.
    This is what Bloomberg is doing via Mom's Demand and other similar subsidiaries.

We have long relied on the NRA to fulfill the lobbyist role but they have been falling short particularly with State issues.
    We pay the NRA $30+ a year to represent us.
    We pay the GOA $20+ a year to represent us.
    Some of us pay the PAFOA $20+ a year to provide a space to politically organize.
    Many of us also pay annual dues to various other 2A groups.

Perhaps now is the time for the PAFOA membership to collect similar dues and hire a 2A lobbyist to better represent us at the State level.
    I for one would be willing to pay another $20+ a year to hire a full time 2A lobbyist to better engage the PA Legislature.
    Given most people's responsibilities and time limitations, this may be the easiest and most effective way to counter Bloomberg's paid lobbyists in Harrisburg.
    Nice platitudes, but it doesn't work, for 30+ years the Republican party has been ignoring conservatives, they play lip service and stab us in the back the first chance they get. If EVERYONE who is disenfranchised abandoned the party the way they did us, the party wouldn't exist, and the NEW party (the one everyone is abandoning for) would be a legitimate third party challenger replacing the RINOS.

Since the NRA supports compromise and undermining the 2A, I don't support them either, I support the GOA and others who WON'T sell us out, like the NRA did AGAIN.

Edit to add, it's not US splintering that will give it to the D's it's the RINOS who are ignoring and pushing away the conservatives and conservative value, put the blame where it belongs, stop blaming the victim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast