Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Lou Barletta, our 1 chance in the next 6 years to kick out Casey, what will you d

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Yes Lou is the former Mayor of Hazleton and he has been fighting the "Illegal Alien" invasion since he was the Mayor there.

He was a very early supporter of Trump. I reside in his district and have no complaints. While the Republican party has not accomplished much of anything, and while I am pretty much a single issue voter, I feel like Lou has been on the right side of most issues for me, but my view points may differ somewhat from yours. The only downside to Lou beating Casey is me losing him as a Rep.

p.s. Lou has gotten what money I can afford to send him

*ETA: I think I was going to lose him anyway if that re-redistricting goes through. Not sure what ever happened to that
    I got to meet him at a couple local club meetings. 10-12 people sitting in a diner listening to him then asking questions. He seems pretty up front and decent.

"He supported common-sense measures like the Fix NICS bill and President Trump’s action against bump stocks."
    Sometimes in politics, you make sacrifices to get what's more important.

(Wyoming County)

Default Re: Lou Barletta, our 1 chance in the next 6 years to kick out Casey, what will you d

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    I got to meet him at a couple local club meetings. 10-12 people sitting in a diner listening to him then asking questions. He seems pretty up front and decent.

"He supported common-sense measures like the Fix NICS bill and President Trump’s action against bump stocks."
    Sometimes in politics, you make sacrifices to get what's more important
    I actually did not know this. However given my choice between him & Casey....well it's a no-brainer as far as I am concerned. I still think he'd be one of the best Senators PA has seen for a long time.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Very good news, latest poll shows Lou in a dead heat with Sleepin' Bob ! We need serious turnout in November.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...a-senate-race/

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by rangeofficer View Post
    Very good news, latest poll shows Lou in a dead heat with Sleepin' Bob ! We need serious turnout in November.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...a-senate-race/
    I hope it's true, rather I hope Barletta pulls into a commanding lead. However Breitbart does seem to slant their stories to favor the conservative point of view and they have recently wrongly predicted the outcome of some special elections. The Alabama race being one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    I hope it's true, rather I hope Barletta pulls into a commanding lead. However Breitbart does seem to slant their stories to favor the conservative point of view and they have recently wrongly predicted the outcome of some special elections. The Alabama race being one of them.
    The problem with polls is Trump 2016. What can you really trust

(Delaware County)

Sent money, and will round up my 7 vote family and bring to the polls.
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Westmoreland County)

Send him more money.

(Wayne County)

Got a yard sign from the fair the other day, along with Chrin and Baker.
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    The problem with polls is Trump 2016. What can you really trust
    Exactly. They were dead wrong, from the time Trump announced and came down the escalator, the whole way through until he was sworn in. They are not polling enough of the independant swing voters to get reliable results. I'll be voting for Barletta.
    Lower your expectations to zero and you'll never be disappointed.

How can Casey represent a few zip codes in Philly and Pittsburgh and still keep getting elected?
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast