Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Angry Casey on Kavanaugh

I got an email this morning from our favorite Senate critter in response to one of the automated messages advocating for Kavanaugh. Since I knew what it was going to say, I just skimmed it. Essentially:

I know you're my constituent, and I know what you want me to do, but I disagree with you, and here are the reasons why I will choose to ignore your wishes, so piss off.

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Casey on Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    I got an email this morning from our favorite Senate critter in response to one of the automated messages advocating for Kavanaugh. Since I knew what it was going to say, I just skimmed it. Essentially:

I know you're my constituent, and I know what you want me to do, but I disagree with you, and here are the reasons why I will choose to ignore your wishes, so piss off.
    That's Bobbie's favorite kind of letter to send out..
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

I’m going to start a thread about Barletta, but this fits here also.

In about 3 months we will have our 1 opportunity in the next 6 years to do something about letters like this. I will be donating money to Lou Barletta, volunteering time to his campaign for door to door and phone calls if needed. I would like to suggest that anyone who really wants to see Casey gone and help the 2nd Amendment do more than vote if possible.

1. Donate money
    2. Talk to relatives and neighbors that do not normally vote and see if you can get them out. (Assuming you think they will vote for Barletta.
    3. Volunteer some time before the election. If you are comfortable with door to door, go for that. If not volunteer for phone banks, or stuffing mailers etc....
    4. Volunteer time on Election Day. Help out at the polls. Volunteer to drive elderly people to the polls. Make phone calls etc...

This is our one chance. If Casey wins we have another 6 years of letters like these. Another 6 years of an anti gun senator. We have a guy who has served in Congress before running against him. Barletta was an early supporter of Trump. But the truth is he’s going up against a sitting senator with a lot of name recognition. Casey can be beat, but it will probably take people who normally sit on the sidelines stepping in and helping out.

If people want to help out, but are not sure where to start. Look up your local Republican Party and put in a call. They are always looking for help. Just say “Hi, my name is _________ and I live in the area. I would like to help the Barletta campaign. What can I do?” They will most likely jump at the help.

Or Contact the Barletta campaign directly. Here is the website with a link for people who want to help out. http://www.loubarletta.com/

I dont get how casey does so well ( other than his daddys name) he claims to be pro life yet supporst planned parenthood. When he ran against sentorum his goal was to overturn roe v wade ( now can you imagine the crime rates in baltimore, philly, or chicago without abortion) yet he voted for both obama's justices who are abortion on demand and against both of trumps who are pro life? I bet there are many supports of donald trump that will vote for him. Are conservative voters just more stupid? I mean think of all the red state democrats and there are like 2 blue state republicans and one is a RINO
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(Delaware County)

Bobo has a tv ad out right now where he's sitting between a fugly married couple where the wife says she's a D and the husband is supposedly an R. Bobo talks about how bipartisan he is and how he reaches across the aisle to get things done. Then they have an ugly threesome or something. What a lying sack of shit. He is on record saying he would vote against ANY Trump SCOTUS nominee. Does that sound bipartisan? This jackass votes the dem party line every time.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post

Yep, sounds just like every single response I've ever gotten from him.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Bobo has a tv ad out right now where he's sitting between a fugly married couple where the wife says she's a D and the husband is supposedly an R. Bobo talks about how bipartisan he is and how he reaches across the aisle to get things done. Then they have an ugly threesome or something. What a lying sack of shit. He is on record saying he would vote against ANY Trump SCOTUS nominee. Does that sound bipartisan? This jackass votes the dem party line every time.
    You mean the two, obese Bridge Trolls? Casey never saw a Far Left anti Republican, anti American policy he didn't like. That ad makes me sick.
    Last edited by Pilot321; October 12th, 2018 at 12:00 PM.

(Delaware County)

I saw that one. I think the woman bends him over once a week in that arrangement.

Changed the channel when it came on a couple of nights ago, but Bobby has one where he's wearing a hardhat. He's never worn a hardhat (to work) a day in his life.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

bipartisan? Yeah and Obama does not appoint fat, ugly women to the court. I said when the last republican governor was in office that felons needed to be barred from voting which is legal. PHiladelphia basically runs pa and that sucks. Losers that eat taxes are out voting and breeding those who pay taxes. Casey is such a disgrace there are things i would say about him that would earn a ban so i wont say them. Here a decent man like barletta is running and he is down in the polls.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast