Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Sports Afield Gun Safe $400 Off at Costco.

Costco is having a sale on these of $400 off. That would make it $1100 and it looks like it includes delivery. At 26" wide I can get it through any door in the house that I need to. I need a safe and am not sure what to get. Costco's is usually good quality and price and when their stuff is on sale it's a great deal. What are your thoughts on this one?

There is a video that shows the inside layout if you click on the play arrow on the door of the safe (it's not real conspicuous).

https://www.costco.com/Sports-Afield...100412923.html
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Default Re: Sports Afield Gun Safe $400 Off at Costco.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Costco is having a sale on these of $400 off. That would make it $1100 and it looks like it includes delivery. At 26" wide I can get it through any door in the house that I need to. I need a safe and am not sure what to get. Costco's is usually good quality and price and when their stuff is on sale it's a great deal. What are your thoughts on this one?

There is a video that shows the inside layout if you click on the play arrow on the door of the safe (it's not real conspicuous).

https://www.costco.com/Sports-Afield...100412923.html
    I can’t say much about the safe itself, seems to have some good features and I have generally found that Costco offers good quality products at decent prices. But I have an aversion to electronic keypads. I’ve read too many stories over the years of things going wrong with them. They have a key as a backup, but then why the need for a keypad. I will not buy a safe unless it as a mechanical combination lock.