Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Philly SWAT officer shot in face, bad guy and unk woman shot, weapons warrant

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Grandson turned himself in yesterday.
    I saw that today. While he may be a criminal, at least he did the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Why exactly did they shoot the woman running out the back door?
    From what I have seen that is unknown. Since the husband told his wife to run because he thought it as a burglary, she may have had a weapon, or failed to follow commands in her panic to flee. NO I dont think, just refusal to follow commands is a reason to shoot someone. The totality of the circumstances must be taken into account. However we may nevr know the complete story.

The grandson will have his day in court. The grandmother will get a large settlement in this case, however it will never bring her husband back.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Philly SWAT officer shot in face, bad guy and unk woman shot, weapons warrant

according to the police, the female was hit with a ricochet from a shotgun.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Why exactly did they shoot the woman running out the back door?
    May have been nothing more than she caught a round fired in the initial volley. May have been her bursting through the back door after the initial volley and the guy on the back door shot her.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    A coupla days ago there was a case where officers wound up having to shoot through a locked screen security door and into a house because a pitbull was mauling a child.They couldnt get the door open in order to save the child so they did what they felt they had to do.Dangerous action taken but the child's life depended on it.
    They were able to identify their target at least.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I wasn't there, but I read there is a neutral witness who stated the police announced their presence at least three times before forcibly entering.

So if you knock, announce and wait for the occupants to come out, what do you do when no one responds or comes out? Seems to me, up to that point it doesn't take a lot of balls.
    Then you hit the joint!
    P.S. I liked it better when it was Stakeout.
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123