Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default EZTUMBLERGRIPS.COM - Makes carrying your Thumler's Tumber Model B Easy

I've created a product based on my own original idea. I tumble my brass in the basement and had to carry the tumbler upstairs to empty the water and then outside to sort the brass from the media, etc. Carrying the tumbler when filled with water isn't enjoyable as the thin metal lip would dig into my fingers.

I've created a custom grip insert for the Thumler's Tumbler Model B which makes carrying the tumbler much more comfortable. Please check it out at www.eztumblergrips.com

You can order online.

Thank you!
    gripinside-1024x768.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by inline; August 6th, 2018 at 09:06 AM.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: EZTUMBLERGRIPS.COM - Makes carrying your Thumler's Tumber Model B Easy

There's a good video review of the product on YouTube for those interested in checking it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMkWWY5fEk

Also, I have 5 sets of grips up on eBay at a discounted price, $19.99 with free shipping: https://www.ebay.com/itm/302867892830