In Council Chambers, a few minutes before the start of Allentown City Council meeting tonight.
I overheard a couple people, a couple rows behind and to the right of me, talking about the police shooting that occurred over by Dorney Park.
One of the people was the same guy who encountered me open carrying at Allentown Five Guys near Wegmans back in May.
I heard some of the usual anti-gun, liberal phrases and turned my head to look at them two or three times.
And the same guy would look directly at me whenever I turned around.

I was not planning on saying anything.
BUT once I heard him say the cop should have fired a warning shot in the air. I then felt I had to speak up.
So I butted in their conversation with "Are you freaking serious ?!"
His response was that he absolutely was serious.

We had a few sentences of back-n-forth.
He was saying the guy shot by the officer was no threat, was unarmed, cop should have shot him in the leg, or fired a warning shot, etc ...
In other words; he was being the typical anti-gun liberal that does not know what he is talking about.
My replies consisted of the guy was a threat, he has just been attacking motor vehicles, a warning is wrong due to legalities and safety, and someone at that distance could run at and kill you before you even get to draw your weapon.
My speaking up caused a few heads to turn around. I assume because I rarely speak to anyone, I spoke rather loudly, and I'm certain nearly everyone who attends these City Council meetings is a far left, anti-gun liberal who resent me open carrying.
After that last statement by me. He told me to shut-up and he doesn't want to talk to me.

So since I appeared to have just won an argument with a liberal. (ie the "shut-up"), and the meeting was about to start.
I went back to my seat.
Within a few seconds after sitting down. Another guy stood up, leaned over to me, shook my hand, and said:
"Thank You for open carrying and speaking up. I'm conceal carrying myself."
At the end of the meeting. He once again shook my hand, thanked me, and said "Carry On." (Or some words to that effect.)