Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Fall 2018 offerings from PSA.

I have had this happen a lot hen ordering cerakote, if you order on a Firady and chose 2nd air , most likely it won't arrive till the following Thru or Fri. I always wait to Mon to place my orders, so generally 2nd day or over night will work, Fri is a bad day to ship anything .
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ahearn View Post
    Mine is still not back yet, I just ran the Tracking # down ,my 2nd day Air shipped on Friday 5/22 is not arriving till 5/26 wed by end of day.
    I have had this happen a lot hen ordering cerakote, if you order on a Firady and chose 2nd air , most likely it won't arrive till the following Thru or Fri. I always wait to Mon to place my orders, so generally 2nd day or over night will work, Fri is a bad day to ship anything .
    UPS does not count weekends/holidays in the 2nd day count. I hate when something is shipped UPS and basically is parked all weekend.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Northampton County)

Mine arrived back today,has the mods that you see in Mac's video,it also came with 2 free mags along with the one that I sent in for test firing. Nice bonus!

(Northampton County)

Looks like I won't get to shoot this till Monday morning,too much shop work to complete and ship out.

(Northampton County)

Well its been over two weeks I think,I finally got out to test fire the AK-V 9 mm this morning. Results PSA fixed all 5 issues ,sent me 2 free mags and the shooting was accurate and boring ,no failures ,no feeding issues, no empties going back into the trigger area and causing trigger issues. No more 2 and 3 shot bursts ,that was disappointing. Now I have to clean and turn it into a shop example. I do want to order a pistol red dot for it ,I think that type of sight will co-witness with out a spacer and look proper on this setup. When it's finished I will post so photos after my third range session.

Well its been over two weeks I think,I finally got out to test fire the AK-V 9 mm this morning. Results PSA fixed all 5 issues ,sent me 2 free mags and the shooting was accurate and boring ,no failures ,no feeding issues, no empties going back into the trigger area and causing trigger issues. No more 2 and 3 shot bursts ,that was disappointing. Now I have to clean and turn it into a shop example. I do want to order a pistol red dot for it ,I think that type of sight will co-witness with out a spacer and look proper on this setup. When it's finished I will post so photos after my third range session.

AKOU just put up their 1st 1000 rounds video of his 5000 round test on the improved "gen 2" AK-V9 and it went well. I really really like the looks of this pistol and want one in my safe. I am also eager to see how both of yours treat you from here out.

(Northampton County)

If I had more time I would have stayed out shooting it, ran good this morning. Hopefully the next time I get out to test fire our rifle range will be up and running, rock slide several weeks ago has made that unusable. I want to shoot it at 25, thru 75 yards against my Grand Power Stribog and for fun my Kriss Vector 10 mm and see how accurate I can be on some IDPA style targets. I need a good range day I have been spending way too much time in the shop. I also have a 300 Blackout AR pistol and another AR rifle to test.

(Northampton County)

Just got back from the range shooting the AK-v for the second time since it came back from PSA, 400 rounds function was great,but burst fire is back 2 and 3 shot bursts,very cool issue. I think this is either caused by trigger bounce or riding the trigger. In my first session I was focused on pull and release,this time I let rip. The pistol shoots a little to the right ,but very accurate, function -ejection and cycling the next round was spot on,again burst fire is cool. It will have to back. On a side note I was shooting a Kriss Vector 10 mm shot fantastic ,but its a bitch to cock. I can not cock it with the week hand,I have to flip it over and use my strong hand. Shoots outstanding super accurate.

PSA just dropped a very quality looking folding stock brace for the AKV-9 yesterday it's priced a bit high at $199.99 but for me it's going to be a must have when the funds become available.

PSA AK SIDE FOLDING BRACKET AND BRACE UPGRADE KIT

https://ammo.palmettostatearmory.com...grade-kit.html

Get the Brace and 5 mags for $249.99 with free shipping which is a great deal!
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...tm_campaign=cl

If anyone is interested in ordering it remember to sign up and use active junky to save 6% on the price. Complete the order using my referral link and we both get $10.00 added into our accounts.

http://www.activejunky.com/invite/1832761

Last edited by Hodgie; June 1st, 2019 at 09:47 AM.

(Philadelphia County)

Anyone hear any word on when the 556 ak with the stanag magwell is releasing? Been waiting...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast