Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Should stand your ground laws apply to cases like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mixednuts View Post
    I'm not sure you know what rights are. That "father" would still be alive if he kept his hands to himself instead of attacking someone when he knew his companion was wrong to park where she did.
    OK, you walk out of the store and you have some guy you've never seen before aggressively confronting your wife, girlfriend or daughter. Maybe you don't have any of those so you may not understand the point.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Berks County)

To solve this problem they need to ban handicapped parking spaces.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    To solve problems such as these you've got to mind your own business. Handicap parking spaces are abused wherever you go. People are able to get those hang tag for their rear view mirror if they have a hang nail and I really don't care if you do get one or a license plate if you don't deserve one. It's none of my business. To get in anyone's face about it is pointless.
    Last edited by JenniferG; July 21st, 2018 at 06:18 PM.

(Erie County)

Doesn't matter, people park in the FIRE LANE just as often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    OK, you walk out of the store and you have some guy you've never seen before aggressively confronting your wife, girlfriend or daughter. Maybe you don't have any of those so you may not understand the point.
    lol aggressively confronting, I think you are projecting quite a bit. What we know is a conversation took place, if the driver was in danger she had a car to protect her. She got out on her own free will when baby daddy showed up.

My wife doesn't park in handicap spaces, but if she did & someone called her out on it she would know she was in the wrong, assaulting someone doesn't change that. I would guess you park in handicap spaces for fun based on your responses.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    To solve problems such as these you've got to mind your own business. Handicap parking spaces are abused wherever you go. People are able to get those hang tag for their rear view mirror if they have a hang nail and I really don't care if you do get one or a license plate if you don't deserve one. It's none of my business. To get in anyone's face about it is pointless.
    the shooter didn't get in anyone's face, what video were you watching? a great way to solve problems like these are to return to rule of law, where we leave handicap spaces for the infirm & nobody savagely attacks the elderly over words exchanged.

lol aggressively confronting, I think you are projecting quite a bit. What we know is a conversation took place, if the driver was in danger she had a car to protect her. She got out on her own free will when baby daddy showed up.

My wife doesn't park in handicap spaces, but if she did & someone called her out on it she would know she was in the wrong, assaulting someone doesn't change that. I would guess you park in handicap spaces for fun based on your responses.

the shooter didn't get in anyone's face, what video were you watching? a great way to solve problems like these are to return to rule of law, where we leave handicap spaces for the infirm & nobody savagely attacks the elderly over words exchanged.
    So 47 years old is elderly?

What country do you live in?

the push in the video while hard and unwarranted was far from "savage" so take your own advise and stop over projecting what's actually in the video.

Right or wrong the shooter appears to be aa 1st class POS and many people have come forward to say so including the store owner and the Sheriff who has had many complaints regarding his actions over the months and years. Apparently he is known to police the handicap spots in this lot and get's belligerent with people. Several people state he has made threats about using his pistol in the past.

Whether any of that is specifically in a police report has not been released as of yet.

Personally I think the shooter is the type of guy why has just been looking for any little excuse and he found it.
    Last edited by Hodgie; July 22nd, 2018 at 01:17 AM.

(Berks County)

(Berks County)

(Chester County)

I'll be gentle today. Don't expect that to always be the case.

(Montgomery County)

This looks staged to me.
    I'm not saying people don't do it, I've seen it done, but this looks made for video.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast