Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Pike County)

Default Armed citizen - discussion thread

On zillion occasions I wanted to comment on something in IT's Armed citizen making a difference thread. I managed to restrain myself and not threadcrap, but I feel, that at least some of us need a place for discussion or at least sarcastic comments on cases, presented. So I'll start (suggested format is a quote for said thread).

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    https://www.wkrg.com/news/mobile-cou...ile/1305074539

Homeowner near Ladd-Peebles Stadium shoots intruder
    Olivia Stump
    MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) - Update Monday 11:07 a.m.

Mobile Police have confirmed to News 5 a homeowner shot an intruder around 9:00 p.m. Sunday.

No arrests have been made in the incident, but Mobile Police are continuing their investigation.

Original Story Sunday

Mobile Police were at a home in the 1500 block of West Avenue Sunday night.

Caution tape can be seen surrounding the home. News 5 has reached out to police for more information but have not heard back.

Mobile Police were at the scene at a home of West Avenue Sunday night. The location is just off Virginia Street near Ladd-Peebles Stadium.
    1. I feel like Mobile, Ala provides huge chunk of armed citizen cases. Is it something in their water?

2. I love the idea of Mobile Police. I'd dare the locals to form militia and call it Mobile Infantry.
    Je suis déplorable

Default Re: Armed citizen - discussion thread

Thank you for starting and doing this in a separate thread. There are tons of comments and discussions that I want to make on stories in the other thread also, but want to keep it just stories, not commentary so it’s easier to show and track that firearms do make a difference. Copying and discussing in this thread is a good idea.

Yes, Mobile is a heavy hitter, a lot of stories also come from Florida, Texas and Chicago.