Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Jericho 941 FS

(Westmoreland County)

Default Jericho 941 FS

Hey guys question does anyone have any experience with the 951 FS? Specifically Holsters. I just pick one up in trade this is the model with the full size frame and compact slide. I believe it was marketed as the semi compact. This is an older model marked IMI not the IWI or Magnum research ones. I am looking for a descent OWB belt holster for it and possible an IWB And shoulder holster. Anyone have any advice on who makes a holster for this thing? Or holsters for others guns that may fit? There are so many models of this things it’s hard to find one at least online that lists that it fits this specific model. Thanks in advance.

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: Jericho 941 FS

Quote Originally Posted by Mastiff4570 View Post
    Hey guys question does anyone have any experience with the 951 FS? Specifically Holsters. I just pick one up in trade this is the model with the full size frame and compact slide. I believe it was marketed as the semi compact. This is an older model marked IMI not the IWI or Magnum research ones. I am looking for a descent OWB belt holster for it and possible an IWB And shoulder holster. Anyone have any advice on who makes a holster for this thing? Or holsters for others guns that may fit? There are so many models of this things it’s hard to find one at least online that lists that it fits this specific model. Thanks in advance.
    I would look for ones for the canick T 100. It is very similar to that and I know alien gear makes one for it. I have the full size canick T 100 and it is almost identical to the full size Jericho.