Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default DDV11 and Remington 700

I have 2 rifles up for sale. The first started life as a Remington 700 barreled action with a 5r barrel in 308. I built it and havnt had time to shoot it. it has a Bell and Carlson stock fitted for Magpul Pmags, Leupold Mark 4 20 MOA base and rings, Vortex Viper HS-T MOA scope with Vortex bubble level, and a Harris bipod. I also have 40 rounds of Hornady Black that i planned on using to break in the barrel and a Cabelas soft case that will go with it. I have $1800 in it and am asking $1100 OBO FTF in SE PA.

The second is a Daniel Defense V11 with an Eotech XPS 2(May be an XPS 3, I forgot to double check), Magpul sling and BUS, Daniel Defense flashlight mount and a Streamlight Protac HL-X. IT also has a Cabelas soft case, 9 Magppul Pmags and some 5.56 green tips to go with it. Id estimate 500+ rounds to go with it. I have fired around 150 rounds through it total. I have $2500 in it and am asking $1800 OBO FTF in SE PA.

If anyone is looking for a good deal ill let them both go for $2400.

I have pictures of both available i can email. Im not sure how to post pics on here.
    Last edited by Retaks; July 15th, 2018 at 07:53 AM.