Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default PAFOA Contribution / Subscription question

Not sure if I`m posting in the correct area, but I figured the "General" forum was the most common sense place to post.

I`ve been a member for a while now, and I know my post count doesn`t reflect much activity, but yeah....I regularly lurk, read, and stay as informed as possible here. I`ve even had the pleasure of meeting a few members from lower Bucks to purchase firearms.

I spread the word around as much as possible about PAFOA, because I feel that if half the people that I`ve referred to PAFOA come to the site, and learn 1/10th of what I have here.....well then maybe I can help melt a few snowflakes, and further educate those of us who have an interest in firearms.

Anyhow to the point....
    I wanted to make a contribution to the site in the form of a paid (annual) subscription.
    However, I don`t have paypal.....and l can`t remember the last time I used (or even saw) my checkbook.
    Is there any way of making a contribution other than these 2 methods (or will there be in the near future)?
    I`d happily drop off some good old American paper money to the PAFOA HQ if there is one, as I noticed the P.O. Box is in Philadelphia.
    If I have to, I guess I`ll hire an archeological excavation company to find my checkbook.

Any help is appreciated.

On a side note:
    Thanks to all of you whom post regularly, you make this site what it is!

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: PAFOA Contribution / Subscription question

How about a US Postal Money Order -- just another kind of check.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by degoat77 View Post
    Not sure if I`m posting in the correct area, but I figured the "General" forum was the most common sense place to post.
    Lurk some more and you would see it's Gen FIREARM related.

and... there is a Support and Suggestions area that would be perfect.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=21
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by degoat77 View Post
    ...Anyhow to the point....
    I wanted to make a contribution to the site in the form of a paid (annual) subscription.
    However, I don`t have paypal.....and l can`t remember the last time I used (or even saw) my checkbook.
    Is there any way of making a contribution other than these 2 methods (or will there be in the near future)?
    I`d happily drop off some good old American paper money to the PAFOA HQ if there is one, as I noticed the P.O. Box is in Philadelphia.
    If I have to, I guess I`ll hire an archeological excavation company to find my checkbook.

Any help is appreciated.

On a side note:
    Thanks to all of you whom post regularly, you make this site what it is!

Paypal is good.. and you can start a Paypal using a Credit Card/Debit Card as you form of payment.. Just a FYI
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"