Not sure if I`m posting in the correct area, but I figured the "General" forum was the most common sense place to post.

I`ve been a member for a while now, and I know my post count doesn`t reflect much activity, but yeah....I regularly lurk, read, and stay as informed as possible here. I`ve even had the pleasure of meeting a few members from lower Bucks to purchase firearms.

I spread the word around as much as possible about PAFOA, because I feel that if half the people that I`ve referred to PAFOA come to the site, and learn 1/10th of what I have here.....well then maybe I can help melt a few snowflakes, and further educate those of us who have an interest in firearms.

Anyhow to the point....
I wanted to make a contribution to the site in the form of a paid (annual) subscription.
However, I don`t have paypal.....and l can`t remember the last time I used (or even saw) my checkbook.
Is there any way of making a contribution other than these 2 methods (or will there be in the near future)?
I`d happily drop off some good old American paper money to the PAFOA HQ if there is one, as I noticed the P.O. Box is in Philadelphia.
If I have to, I guess I`ll hire an archeological excavation company to find my checkbook.

Any help is appreciated.

On a side note:
Thanks to all of you whom post regularly, you make this site what it is!