Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: Looking for more practical experience. Anyone in the mood to share/teach?

On a different note, if you want to come back out to central PA again over the summer I'd be more than willing to do a range trip sometime. My club goes to 650 for rifle and a guest pass is $10 for the day. Shoot me a PM sometime if interested. I don't have a huge collection, but I have quite a few things to try if you want.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Looking for more practical experience. Anyone in the mood to share/teach?

Hey all, I will definitely be at the group shoot this Saturday, and still may take R L up on the offer after this weekend!

I appreciate all your input and support, ya'll. I may have bought a special treat for myself just for the group shoot too! I'll probably share.
    I just love shooting.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mfire View Post
    Hey all, I will definitely be at the group shoot this Saturday, and still may take R L up on the offer after this weekend!

I appreciate all your input and support, ya'll. I may have bought a special treat for myself just for the group shoot too! I'll probably share.
    Great, look forward to meeting you. If you have anything you want to try remember to speak up in the group shoot thread. You never know, someone usually can bring it along.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12