Hey Gr1mfire here. Long story short, I'm a teacher on summer break right now, and I'd really like to get some more experience with firearms, specifically rifles (anything welcome though really), at this point in time. My collection so far consists of a handful of rimfire rifles and pistols, a full size 9mm, and a PSA AR15 I built myself from a kit. Unfortunately, living just north of Philadelphia, it's hard to shoot anywhere longer than 25 yards without becoming a member of a club or something. I'm fixing to try out my one nearby outdoor range, Wicen's, some day pretty soon.

As a teacher, I'm always looking to share knowledge of firearms, whether it's teaching or learning. I've only been seriously invested in this for a year and half or so now, though I've been practicing my whole life. I was hoping someone, or multiple people, might be willing to share their time, rigs, ranges, knowledge, and/or passion for shooting with me some time this summer. I'd be willing to come to you, or meet somewhere if you have a particularly great shooting spot you like. If you want to hang out and show off your mundane or exotic collection, shoot out to 500 yards, or just meet up for lunch and talk about guns, I'd be super interested. Of course, if we're shooting your stuff and you'd like, I can also reimburse you for your time, wear and tear, and ammo.

I look forward to any and all replies. Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Thanks for reading.