Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Restaurant worker sucker punched, colleague w/ccw pulls gun on perp

I do agree it's overused.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    So ??? If thats all it takes, do you how many hate crime fights I have been in ???
    When ever a white guy does that to a person of color (or gay) its a hate crime.
    I just want equal rules.

I get what you're saying about fights you got in, thats a big difference. Sucker punch a person of color
    (or gay) as a white guy, and see what happens to you.

(Allegheny County)

I'm surprised, but happy about this. too many local pols are too quick to jump on the side of the criminal.

(Chester County)

As far as I'm concerned, there should be no such thing as a "hate crime". If you assault someone, its assault. If you murder someone, its murder. What you happened to personally think about the victim as you committed the crime is irrelevant in my opinion, and just politically correct BS.

As far as the concealed carrier, it looked to me like when she drew, the attack had already ended. Justification to draw in self defense? - absolutely. Justification to shoot absent continuing assaultive behavior and while the perp is walking backwards? - not according to the law as I understand it. I think the cc lady gets four gold stars for her excellent handling of the situation.

I hope they catch him, and I hope once they get him they actually put him in jail.

(Montgomery County)

So ??? If thats all it takes, do you how many hate crime fights I have been in ???
    How many?
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    How many white husbands have you fought?
    I completed your thought.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

An interview with the waitress who shot a violent customer. She says the gun may have saved her life.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/11/wo...un-saved-life/

Woman Who Was Attacked At Restaurant Says Owning A Gun May Have Saved Her Life
    2:38 PM 07/11/2018
    Restaurant worker Miranda Schaeffer, who defended her co-worker with a legally owned firearm, appeared on “Fox & Friends” Wednesday and said her gun may have been the deciding factor in saving their lives.

Schaeffer’s coworker Veronica Kaehler was attacked behind the counter at a George Webb in Milwaukee by an unknown assailant Friday, but he backed off once he saw Schaeffer holding a pistol in his face. (RELATED: Restaurant Worker Pull Out Gun To Defend Her Co-Worker)

“He didn’t look like he was playing any games with anybody. He wanted his money,” Schaeffer said. “But he didn’t want to wait. Like literally maybe a minute. And as soon as [Kaehler] said you can’t come back here, that’s when he punched her. And I said ‘no, we’re not going to have no more of this.’ So I pulled out the firearm and that’s when I said ‘you’ve got to go.'”

Schaeffer said the assailant would have kept assaulting her and her coworker, had she not pulled out her gun and told him to move along.

“He would have most definitely kept on coming,” Schaeffer said. “He would have kept on hitting. He would have tried to fight both of us. The punch was originally for me because I told him no about the refund because I’m not allowed to you give the refund.”

“He didn’t want to wait. And since he didn’t want to wait that’s when he punched her,” she continued. “He was going to keep on going and keep on going. It was going to be bad. That punch itself was terrible.”

Kaehler said she encouraged Schaeffer to bring her gun into work due to the lack of security and several violent incidents that had occurred prior to the assault.

The suspect is still at large, but is known to police as a “drug dealer who’s been abusive towards other,” according to TMJ4.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    How many?
    Quite a few when I was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I completed your thought.
    I don't sleep with married women who's husbands don't know I am sleeping with their wives. So I don't get into fights.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

I sleep with married women who's husbands know I am sleeping with their wives.
    I can't figure out what you're saying, so I removed the double negative to try to make it clearer,
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I can't figure out what you're saying, so I removed the double negative to try to make it clearer,
    LMAO. Thank you.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast