Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
I realize Bloomberg funds a lot of protests. All I'm saying is if he didn't the anti nit wits would still show up in droves.
Were they doing this before Bloomberg stuck his nose into things? Were there big demonstrations back in the 1970s? Do you remember the 38,000 pairs of shoes in DC? Shoes!

Bloomberg and the Brady Campaign are playing a sly game. Everytown and the Gifford's group is "reasonable" and "moderate". VPC (violence policy center) and Brady Campaign are more "radical". To me the difference is pace, how fast they want to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
Most gun owners are working or taking care of their family so they don't really care that much about a rally. I love guns and I've been to one in my life. Just one. That's pretty sad. I wasn't really shitting on these kids, just making an observation. I do support gun rights with votes and money. I'm a member of the NRA, JPFO, GOA, IDPA and USPSA. I'm always sending money to the NRA. I even signed up for Patriot mobile for my cell phone service and set my donation to the NRA. Their service sucks by the way. Every shirt I wear is supporting a gun company, the NRA or a Veterans organization. I guess that's better than screaming nonsense with a sign on the street.
Sounds like you're doing as much as anyone can do.

I don't buy demonstrations as being an end all. They're useful. They give people a sense of belonging, of hope. We get the same thing here at this forum and in many other places.

The Media are trying to create a perception that the public wants gun control.

Most of the public doesn't care one way or the other. People mind their own business. We need to get more of them on board with us.

Take someone to the range. Every person who owns a firearm has a reason not to want gun control. Some will anyhow but not most of them.