Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Trumps Short List who will be best for 2A?

Hardiman all the way. He fought for the restoration of gun rights for non violent felony convictions and petty misdemeanors. The next supreme court case is going to be about bump stocks, 30 round+ magazines, silencers, ARs, and even automatics. We need someone like Hardiman on our side

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    They also have the chance off losing a senate seat.
    Not until 2022. In Utah the Governor appoints his replacement until the next election. And let’s be honest, Utah is not voting in a Democrat

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Will3212 View Post
    Hardiman all the way. He fought for the restoration of gun rights for non violent felony convictions and petty misdemeanors. The next supreme court case is going to be about bump stocks, 30 round+ magazines, silencers, ARs, and even automatics. We need someone like Hardiman on our side
    ^^^ This ! ^^^
    --ET

As far as being best, I think any will be fine. I’ve been reading a lot and have come to the realization that people like to take the smallest thing and extrapolate it into a major deal when it comes to the Supreme Court Pick. In the end from what I understand all the picks are Constitutionalists. They don’t look at the Constitution as being a living document. If they are going to rule in a way that someone on the right does not like, it’s going to be because of the law and way something was argued, not because of their preconceived notions of the way something should be. And that is what I want. Someone who looks at the Constitution and says this is what the law calls for based on the arguments. Not “this is what I believe in so this is the way it will be”. That is the type of thing I see people who believe the Constitution is a living document that should change with the times think.

And that is what I think all the choices offer. They are originalists. The 2nd should be safe with all of them.

could someone wind up being another Kennedy or worse...... yes, but with the care in putting together the list and the people who worked on it, I feel good about all the selections.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    As far as being best, I think any will be fine. I’ve been reading a lot and have come to the realization that people like to take the smallest thing and extrapolate it into a major deal when it comes to the Supreme Court Pick. In the end from what I understand all the picks are Constitutionalists. They don’t look at the Constitution as being a living document. If they are going to rule in a way that someone on the right does not like, it’s going to be because of the law and way something was argued, not because of their preconceived notions of the way something should be. And that is what I want. Someone who looks at the Constitution and says this is what the law calls for based on the arguments. Not “this is what I believe in so this is the way it will be”. That is the type of thing I see people who believe the Constitution is a living document that should change with the times think.

And that is what I think all the choices offer. They are originalists. The 2nd should be safe with all of them.

could someone wind up being another Kennedy or worse...... yes, but with the care in putting together the list and the people who worked on it, I feel good about all the selections.
    Absolutely. I have full trust in Trump at this point. He has done what he's said he would on every issue...no reason to doubt him on this.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Wayne County)

I will have plenty of popcorn ready for 9:05 when the very few libs I deal with heads explode!

Protests already being set up...LOL!

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/pr...efuse-fascism/
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

I'm gonna agree with 'troll on his comments. I will say I'm still in Hardiman's camp.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

(Lackawanna County)

I guess Dred Scott and Plessey v. Ferguson are settled law then, huh?
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

(Berks County)

Think long term, which one is youngest and in the best health?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast