A family friend passed away recently. He had a decent size gun collection that his wife and son would like to sell, so I'm helping them figure out the value of the guns so that they can be listed for sale. I've got a fairly good idea of the value on most, but there are three that I'm not quite sure about.

The first is a Colt 1911 that's marked "Custom 1 of 1000". It appears to be a series 80 MK IV with some extra bells and whistles. From what I can tell, Colt made a bunch of different "1 of 1000" runs, so I don't know how much value this would have over any other Colt 1911.

Next up is a Desert Eagle in .357 mag. I know very little about these things other than I want an L5 if for no other reason than to shoot USPSA, lol. I've seen these listed online for as little as $900 and some close to $2000. Anybody know what these typically SELL for?

Last up is a Colt Anaconda 4" in 44 mag. I see these on GB for $2k+, but can't tell if they're selling for that much. Are these really the big ticket items that people are trying to sell them for?

We're trying to get the most money for his family as possible, but I want to set their expectations accordingly. Any advice would be helpful and appreciated.