Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Exclamation Why You Need to Come out and VOTE BOB CASEY OUT this November

This is what Bob Casey's fan club wants out of him:

Share this on all your social media pages. People who live upstate aren't being told what the leftists are really pushing their congresspeople to do. The media filters this part out in all their reporting, because they know this is politically toxic as hell.

This was taken in Philadelphia at the OccupyICE protest yesterday, where leftists are pushing to have ICE abolished.

Default Re: Why You Need to Come out and VOTE BOB CASEY OUT this November

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticSplash View Post
    This is what Bob Casey's fan club wants out of him:

Share this on all your social media pages. People who live upstate aren't being told what the leftists are really pushing their congresspeople to do. The media filters this part out in all their reporting, because they know this is politically toxic as hell.

This was taken in Philadelphia at the OccupyICE protest yesterday, where leftists are pushing to have ICE abolished.
    This is what Senator Casey plans to deliver, along with a heavy dose of gun control/confiscation so that no one can protect themselves from it.

(Susquehanna County)

He has been a major Rhino since day 1
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Allegheny County)

What the hell did I just watch?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

For anyone new to the site and curious about Casey’s stance on the 2nd, here is a generic letter he sends out.

Thank you for taking the time to contact me about the Second Amendment and the regulation of firearms. I appreciate hearing from you. Pennsylvania has a rich tradition of hunting, and I support the Second Amendment right of law-abiding Americans to own guns for protection, sporting and collection. But, like many Americans, in the wake of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary, I believe we need commonsense gun legislation that will help to prevent such tragedies. The Sandy Hook massacre affected me deeply. The shooter used a military-style assault weapon with magazines containing up to 30 rounds of ammunition. Realizing that he chose this weapon because he wanted to inflict the most damage in the shortest amount of time, and that he would have tried to kill hundreds of children if he could have, led me to reevaluate how we approach gun violence as a Nation. After careful study, I decided to support legislation to close loopholes in the existing background check system, as well as legislation to institute a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and to restrict high-capacity magazines. I voted in favor of these measures, as well as efforts to close a loophole allowing known and suspected terrorists on the Terrorist Watchlist to purchase firearms, when they came before the Senate for consideration in 2013, 2015 and 2016. None of these measures gained enough support to pass the Senate. As a public official, I believe my colleagues and I have an obligation to enact commonsense reforms that will keep Americans safe and reduce the likelihood of gun violence incidents. We are a Nation of people who come together, roll up our sleeves and solve difficult problems. We can pass smart measures to reduce gun violence while fully respecting the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens. Please be assured that should the Senate consider legislation affecting firearm regulation, I will have your views in mind. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about this or any other matter of importance to you. For more information on this or other issues, I encourage you to visit my website, http://casey.senate.gov. I hope you will find this online office a comprehensive resource to stay up-to-date on my work in Washington, request assistance from my office or share with me your thoughts on the issues that matter most to you and to Pennsylvania. Sincerely, Bob Casey United States Senator

(Wayne County)

The Republican Party hasn’t been helping Barletta much. Wagner for that matter either. Haven’t seen any political adds for either one. Wolf has been pounding my area with his “I’m doing a great job for Pa” BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Parrisk View Post
    He has been a major Rhino since day 1
    He's a democrat.
    And it's RINO.

Casey is no different then the losers in the clip. He got his position the same way, through entitled, spoiled foot stomping.

(Chester County)

Casey is a hard Leftist in the Obama mold. He needs to GO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Casey is a hard Leftist in the Obama mold. He needs to GO.
    He's worse. He's a fickle, mealy-mouthed, hand puppet waiting to be told how to perform. Far more dangerous IMO

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    He's worse. He's a fickle, mealy-mouthed, hand puppet waiting to be told how to perform. Far more dangerous IMO
    His father was in office when I went to college, supposedly the best bought politician among a bunch of bought politicians...how could we expect his son to be better?

a young Joe Biden spoke at my graduation...BOY did he change!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast