Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (York County)

Default Re: Are there any good pocket holsters out there?

I have a Sticky Holster for my LCP and it's head and shoulders above the Desantis Super Fly. The dots come off the Desantis, thereby losing its sticky. I'm pretty impressed with the Sticky Holster so far. So sticky it's sometimes difficult to get back in the pocket. I've had it a year and it stays sticky. And if it doesn't, you can wash it and it comes back.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by mosseater View Post
    I have a Sticky Holster for my LCP and it's head and shoulders above the Desantis Super Fly. The dots come off the Desantis, thereby losing its sticky. I'm pretty impressed with the Sticky Holster so far. So sticky it's sometimes difficult to get back in the pocket. I've had it a year and it stays sticky. And if it doesn't, you can wash it and it comes back.
    I use a Ramora. Same deal as the Sticky. Have it for several guns. Great for a bigger gun when just running out for a quick trip to the store.

I love this one, use it for my LCP: Allen Spiderweb Holster https://www.amazon.com/Allen-Spiderw.../dp/B01KNJFCP0

The spiderweb pattern is "sticky" and never moves in my pocket and stays put on draws. I picked mine up at my favorite LGS for $10. Durable too, been using for about 2 years almost daily and still looks brand new and hasn't lost any stick. I throw a spare mag in the pocket and then put my holster in....everything stays put.

LCP is size 4.

Last edited by alpacaheat; July 9th, 2018 at 11:39 AM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123