Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Republican US Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick Actively Campaigning "For" Gun Control

I am so sick of these Goddamn Democrats running in Conservative districts as Republicans.
    Brian Fitzpatrick supports
    Assault Weapons Ban
    Hi-capcity Magazine Ban
    Universal Background Checks
    Banning Bump Stocks
    Raising the Age to Purchase to 21
    Banning People on the No Fly List

He is endorsed by Gabby Giffords.
    He is also Pro-Obamacare, Anti-Trump, Pro-DACA, Pro-Mueller, etc
    https://www.facebook.com/BrianFitzpa...type=3&theater
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Republican US Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick Actively Campaigning "For" Gun Control

He sucks ass. I will not vote for him under any circumstances, even if Joseph Goebbels himself will be running against him.

I'll probably just vote for the 2A as a write in candidate.

We we had a great alternative choice with Dean Malik but unfortunately, the enlightened Bucks County retards preferred the Progressive anti-constitutional incumbent.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Republican US Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick Actively Campaigning "For" Gun Control

Thank Jersey, and NY transplants and those that think they are so enlightened, and evolved. The little media darlings.

(Montgomery County)

a smear campaign is needed. this is a democrat, not a republican. im sure that is a crime running as one, claiming to be another.

(Bucks County)

may as well vote demoncrap for that seat, then.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Bucks County)

yeah hard to believe fitzpatrick won over Malik, everybody i talked to voted for Dean, but then again bucks county is infested by the NOHope , newtown and northern Filthydelphia drains on society

(Chester County)

What would the outcome be that if a ban was passed, a class action suit, or via you, against your rep personally, for blaming you and punishing you for buying a legal property used by millions of citizens and the crimes of others?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    may as well vote demoncrap for that seat, then.
    In this case maybe we should. We will get rid of Fitzpatrick and have a chance for a real Republican in the next election.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    In this case maybe we should. We will get rid of Fitzpatrick and have a chance for a real Republican in the next election.
    i'm just leaving that one go. won't vote demoncrap, won't vote demoncrap pretending to be repube.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    It's tempting. I'm sick of Doylestown's contempt for us.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast