Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Republican US Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick Actively Campaigning "For" Gun Control

Another case of having to hold your nose to vote. It's only another 2 years and then we really need to make a push for Dean. Everyone in the district needs to stay on top of everything that Fitzpatrick does so it can be used against him in 2020.
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Republican US Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick Actively Campaigning "For" Gun Control

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Thank Jersey, and NY transplants and those that think they are so enlightened, and evolved. The little media darlings.
    Not really---most NJ and NY transplants, at least in my area, know why they've escaped. Including me--- I am one of those transplants along with numerous others on our Republican committee that have over thrown the establishment. The problem is, the older "country club" Republicans in our area stick with name recognition from his brother---who was a RINO, but less of a RINO. Brian is a fraud and a phony----believe me, people are fed up with this idiot and sadly Dean did a bad job at the debates.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Erie County)

You can always vote for Scott Wallace. See how that works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ItchyTick View Post
    When it comes to gun control there isn't any difference between Wallace and Fitzpatrick. Fitzpatrick was endorsed by Gabby Giffords.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Bucks County)

You act as if there is a difference.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Erie County)

Are you a one issue voter?

(Bucks County)

Posted this in the other Bucks county A-hole politician thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    If you're going to have an anti-constitutional progressive for a representative, it might as well be a democrat.

I voted for Toomey because he's pretty solidly conservative on everything besides gun show loopholes.

Shitzcrackdick has never met a gun control bill he didn't like or cosponsor.

Nothing on God's green earth could make me vote for him.

.... or listen to Bon Jovi.

No not at all but, But I will not vote for a gun control candidate. Brian Fitzpatrick is an anti-Trumper from the get go. He gleefully announced he didn't vote for Trump, He voted against National Reciprocity, Voted to keep Obamacare. Is Pro Paris agreement. And about 50 other anti conservative things.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Bucks County)

I'd said it when Fitzpatrick got elected th first time, i'd venture to say half of the people that vote for him probably don't even know they're voting for brother of mike Fitzpatrick who retired in 16..
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Bucks County)

Nope...just not drinking the kool aid. You want to? Go right ahead. Not me.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast