Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Oc conversion with a policeman

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Please tell me the outcome of the so called bodega robberies in Philadelphia.
    As I recall, the cops were let off in a corrupt arrangement.

I have no idea why a cop would falsely accuse a minority of a crime.
    Ask the Atlanta cops who planted drugs in Kathryn Johnston's home after they murdered her.

Your example of the Chicago PD and the barmaid is getting old.
    What's the matter? Don't like dealing with REAL crimes by police? I'm sure you'd rather I talk about bullshit like Michael Brown and "Hands up, don't shoot!"

No one I know of thinks that incident is acceptable in any way.
    Then you don't know the rank and file of the Chicago PD.

I don’t know what the Chicago FOP was thinking, but they don’t represent all of the cops in the U. S. So drop that angle already.
    They represent all of the non-supervisory cops in the City of Chicago.

I'm sure you'd rather that I babble the Black Lies Matter gibberish. The murder of Kathryn Johnston, the shooting of Emma Hernandez and the beating of Carolina Obrycka are MUCH harder to dismiss with the wave of a hand, and just make cops look even worse.

And don't get your despicable behaviors confused. The Chicago Lodge of the FOP came out in favor of arming convicted wife beaters... as long as they had badges.

Your comparison of BLM to a Police labor union, the FOP, is an insult.
    But to WHOM???
    Je suis Charles Martel.

(Lawrence County)

I suppose this is adversarial...

https://m.facebook.com/groups/177597...58806501002413

But I suppose it won't matter much unless I use straw man arguments.

This discussion isn't going to go anywhere, and it's already nothing but examples of extremes, insults, and a clear bias (bordering hatred) against law enforcement.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    As I recall, the cops were let off in a corrupt arrangement.

Ask the Atlanta cops who planted drugs in Kathryn Johnston's home after they murdered her.

What's the matter? Don't like dealing with REAL crimes by police? I'm sure you'd rather I talk about bullshit like Michael Brown and "Hands up, don't shoot!"

Then you don't know the rank and file of the Chicago PD.

They represent all of the non-supervisory cops in the City of Chicago.

I'm sure you'd rather that I babble the Black Lies Matter gibberish. The murder of Kathryn Johnston, the shooting of Emma Hernandez and the beating of Carolina Obrycka are MUCH harder to dismiss with the wave of a hand, and just make cops look even worse.

And don't get your despicable behaviors confused. The Chicago Lodge of the FOP came out in favor of arming convicted wife beaters... as long as they had badges.

But to WHOM???
    A corrupt arraignment? What is that? The Daily News reporters won a Pulitzer Prize and if you read their story as compared to the police reports it is night and day. Imagine that, drug dealers lying.

I can talk about whatever you want. And I will condemn the police when they deserve it. But repeating the same sensational story over and over is getting old.

I know nothing about the rank and file of Chicago. I know about the rank and file of Philadelphia and the representation that our labor union gives us. And the representation that they refused to outright corrupt and criminal cops. Stop painting with such a broad brush.

I have no respect for BLM. Don’t confuse that.

I respect your opinion and your personal experience, but I won’t let your broad accusations go unchallenged.

(Bucks County)

I grew up in Philly and lived there most of my life...I knew and know, some good cops, even went to school with a few. But I also have had interaction with a few that abused their power or had an attitude, but I came to the realization that they would be assholes without the badge and Karma is a bitch. You learn not to paint everyone with a broad brush and that the police dept is just a microcosm of society...mainly good, a few jerks and some close to the deep end.

The biggest thing that has been slowly eroding is mutual respect....

(Elk County)

Run it's course.

N.
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234