Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Mattsev25

(Monroe County)

Default Mattsev25

DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

He posted this
    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=336499
    I told him sold, he said ok and agreed to meet next night (tonight), that he no showed
    PM'ed him after waiting almost 2 hours, canceling a meeting for other FFL business.

Got back a PM finally later
    Hey I’m sorry to not get back to you sooner, I received an offer this morning and took it

Hey I’m sorry to not get back to you sooner, I received an offer this morning and took it Would not will not do a deal with again.
    You took the offer you wanted more you should of listed more, or at least give a chance to counter or even let me know you don't honor your word and I could of completed my other work.
    Congrats this is the 2nd neg feedback I've given for a deal. The red chicklets were do to wasting my time.

NOTE- he still hasn't taken it down and is telling others the ammo is still aval.

Mod's were nice and let me do over this thread over so please keep to format.
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; June 23rd, 2018 at 04:05 PM.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff