Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Schuylkill County)

Default NEW AND USED MILITARY JERRY CANS SCEPTER BRAND AND BRAND NEW SPOUTS/NOZZLES

$50.00 BRAND NEW U.S.G.I SCEPTER JERRY CANS. PLASTIC. NEW NEVER USED. YOU COULD PUT BABY FORMULA IN IT IF YOU WANT TO. THESE ARE USED FOR GAS, DIESEL OR KEROSENE. THEY SEAL TIGHT AND DONT LEAK. THEY ARE LIGHT AND OF COURSE THEY NEVER RUST AND CAN EVEN BE WASHED OUT. THIS IS THE PRICE FOR ONE NEW CAN.

USED JERRY CANS SAME AS ABOVE EXCEPT THEY HAD FUEL IN THEM. THEY CAN BE WASHED OUT AS THEY ARE PLASTIC AND WILL NEVER RUST. USED CANS ARE 2-$50.00 THEN 25 EACH AFTER THAT.

I ALSO HAVE SCEPTER "DONKEY DICKS" BRAND NEW IN THE SEALED BAGS. THESE ARE THE NOZZLES THAT FIT THE JERRY CANS, MADE BY SCEPTER, I HAVE THE ONES FOR DIESEL AND THE ONES THAT FIT INTO A UNLEADED GAS FILLER NECK. THE NOZZLES ARE $40.00 EACH. THESE ARE A MUST HAVE, IF YOU HAVE SCEPTER CANS. WITHOUT ONE OF THESE THE CANS ARE TRASH (TRUST ME)

OF COURSE IF YOU WANT A PACKAGE DEAL PRICES WILL GO DOWN. I AM OPEN TO TRADES (I CAN USE SOME VALMET OR GALIL MAGS IN 556)

Last edited by HECTOR THE DOG; July 16th, 2018 at 02:14 PM.

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: NEW AND USED MILITARY JERRY CANS SCEPTER BRAND AND BRAND NEW SPOUTS/NOZZLES

BUMP

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: NEW AND USED MILITARY JERRY CANS SCEPTER BRAND AND BRAND NEW SPOUTS/NOZZLES

bump

(Schuylkill County)

HOLIDAY BUMP