Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: David Hogg - "We're pro-Second Amendment"

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    Every time I see him I feel this urge to grab a credit card and go donating.
    Every time I see him, I think I am in the Original Star Trek, have landed on a "Class M" planet, and he is the alien enemy who must be destroyed to save the Enterprise.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    IDK. I saw/read an interview where he said he got on his bike and rode to the school
    when he heard about the shooting.
    I remember he said, "I got my camera and rode my bike to school to take movies.". Did he MEAN that he came back to the school to take movies that day after the shooting? Movies of whom? People gathered around the school? The school was a crime scene, were police letting the nearly killed back in? Kind of doubt it.

I've been in traumatic situations. Car wrecks, been shot and cut, had my ass beaten badly, scenes where family members died and awful nasty breakups. About the last thing I wanted to do was immediately return to the scene of the event. I wanted to forget it not relive it a short while later.

This is the same kid who has had two major meltdowns on TV, one at the NRA, the other at a beach cop.... but can hop on a bicycle and pedal to school the same day he was nearly "gunned down". Some thing isn't adding up here.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    I say this with respect.
    Neither factcheck.org or snopes.com are reputable fact checking sites.
    Both are propaganda websites used by the Liberal Democrats to push whatever the lie of the day is.
    The Liberal Democrats went around buying up all the well known fact checking websites during the Obama administration.
    Anything to sell the lie to the people.
    Was that tool Hogg at the school, I don't know and I don't care, but using factcheck and snopes to prove it one way or the other is a no-no.
    I hear what you are saying, however those two were the easiest to link to and if you drill down through their story, some of the links takes you to other reputable and some not so reputable news sites. Being a reasonably person, after reading everything I could about the claim, it appears to me what he said and how others twisted it for their own agenda. Remember that works both ways.

He definitely is a “special” kind of person and is taking full advantage of the situation, but I fully believe he was in class when the shooting occurred.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    There was someone going around filming people while the shooting was going on?....brave and stupid, if so.
    Some were on cell phones and others were recording the events. Not something you and I would be doing during that event, but then we are not millennial teenagers.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    IDK. I saw/read an interview where he said he got on his bike and rode to the school
    when he heard about the shooting.
    He doesn’t say “when he heard of the shooting”, he says “the day of the shooting”

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    He doesn’t say “when he heard of the shooting”, he says “the day of the shooting”
    Honestly, who cares what he says or did. Hes a tyrant and needs to be beat down.

(Chester County)

David Hogg's - "We're pro-Second Amendment" remark has been misconstrued by many.

Actually, the remark appears to be more of a "just kidding" notice. After all, all humor is subjective. If you are unsure if his remark is humorous or funny, please contact a friend who is "just kidding" certified...
    - bamboomaster

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Every time I see him, I think I am in the Original Star Trek, have landed on a "Class M" planet, and he is the alien enemy who must be destroyed to save the Enterprise.
    I’ve said this before, but are we even sure he’s a “dude”? I mean... back in the day, a little makeup and “she” could be my prom date.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    I’ve said this before, but are we even sure he’s a “dude”? I mean... back in the day, a little makeup and “she” could be my prom date.
    So you're saying he could shave his legs, and then he was a she? What would the colored girls do?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Chester County)

Doot, de-doot, doot, doot, de-doot............

La la la la Lola!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast