Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Bates and Dittus 37mm launcher

I had no idea where to put this. I came across one used at a price that makes me say fuck it. I’d rock that. Anyone have any info on them? I know they aren’t made anymore. I just don’t know if it’s a ticking time bomb. The reviews I found were solid though just old and who knows how accurate.

(Washington County)

Default Re: Bates and Dittus 37mm launcher

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    I had no idea where to put this. I came across one used at a price that makes me say fuck it. I’d rock that. Anyone have any info on them? I know they aren’t made anymore. I just don’t know if it’s a ticking time bomb. The reviews I found were solid though just old and who knows how accurate.
    Depending on the price it might be cheaper to just buy a new 40mm and pay the $200 tax stamp.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Lackawanna County)

It was 250. That’s what got my attention. and scared me. Ive considered the lmt 40 but I’m just tired of the nfa game right now.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    It was 250. That’s what got my attention. and scared me. Ive considered the lmt 40 but I’m just tired of the nfa game right now.
    That's a "let me grab my wallet" price. Bates and Dittus dissolved their company and restarted as:

http://www.ordnancegroup.com/

with one less founder. Basically same company. If I was you, I would get the serial number from the one for sale and contact Ordnance Group and ask they manufactured that serial number. If so, that's a good price. If not, it's an illegal manufactured one and there's your answer.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)