Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Wait, now Utah with the confiscation bills?

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    It's only getting much worse. I'd say by the year 2040 2A will be gone.
    Bullshit. It'll get as bad as we allow it to get.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    It's ironic that on the early morning of November 9 2016 when Trump was declared the winner, numerous threads were created on this website declaring how we would have national concealed carry reciprocity, be able to buy sound suppressors and machine guns over the counter because the NFA act along with the Hughes amendment would be repealed and overall we would be living in a gun owners paradise by now. Now we are back to fighting to keep what we got.
    I never saw Trump as a gun owner friend. He's proven the opposite. He's not as bad as Hillary Clinton.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    I saw that article too. However I remember Bob casey saying similar stuff when he was campaigning. He did a complete 360 after Sandy Hook. I guess will have to wait to see what he does if an anti gun bill hits the floor. Another reason I am concerned is gun control is a part of the Democrat party platform. So that means even if he isn't that anti gun I sure they will twist his arm to get him to flip his position.
    Bob Casey is like his Pappy. They're both Pro-Life. In his last term Governor Casey was all on board for an "assault weapons" ban. I remember news reports that Derringers were amongst the items being considered for classification as "assault weapon". Anyone else remember Governor Casey's Pro-Life speech before the DNC National convention in the early 1990s? I remember excerpts - the crowds were booing him loudly. The man was dying of amyloidosis while the crowds were crapping on him.

Neither one could get money for a bridge over shit creek if they weren't acting more Democrat than Democrat than something else. Guns are easy pickings for Democrats. So Casey will talk the talk and when he writes his three paragraphs letters of Everytown vomit it's all about hunting, heritage and what the second amendment means to him - the right to own dangerous sporting equipment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123