Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Please go to the GOA link against upcoming bills cleared to the PA house

https://cqrcengage.com/gunowners/app...ementId=485795

The Pennsylvania House Judiciary Committee could shortly consider several anti-gun bills as early as tomorrow.

None of them are good, and at least one is more like something you would see in gun control-dystopias like Venezuela.

1) The worst of the bills is HB 2227. It would allow the police or an angry "ex" to convene a secret star-chamber proceeding to strip you of your Second, Fourth, and Fourteenth Amendment rights.

The first thing you would learn of it is when the police show up at your door to ransack your home and, if you resist, to arrest or even shoot you.

Remember Ruby Ridge and Waco? Well, HB 2227 is all that -- with a vengeance.

Later, the bill "generously" allows you to spend $10,000 of your own money to convince a judge that he made a mistake.

But guess what? That is never successful.

This legislation is straight out of the Tom Cruise movie, Minority Report (2002), where people are punished -- not for what they have done, but for what they MIGHT do.

John Rosenthal of Stop handgun Violence hopefully predicts that passage of these Gun Confiscation Orders (sugar-coated as "red flag laws") could be "a tipping point for states who have traditionally opposed" gun control.

2) Also, on the Judiciary Committee's agenda is HB 1400 -- the core of the anti-gun agenda. This bill would ban private sales of firearms.

A similar bill was defeated by a Democrat-controlled U.S. Senate in 2013 because it would lay the ground for national gun registration.

3) HB 2060 would require the seizure of a person's guns within 48 hours, merely because he had been charged with certain misdemeanors. Like Alice in Wonderland, it would be "first the sentence, then the trial."

4) HB 1872 would ban "accelerated triggers" using a sloppy definition that would ban a lot more.

5) And, finally, HB 273 would set up a "voluntary" gun ban list. Of course, it wouldn't be "voluntary" for long.

Some in the House are trying to bludgeon "pro-gun" groups into accepting one or all of these bills.

But don't be fooled: You don't stop gun control by passing gun control "lite."
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Please go to the GOA link against upcoming bills cleared to the PA house

Done. Lets get on the ball.
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Berks County)

Default Re: Please go to the GOA link against upcoming bills cleared to the PA house

Been there, done that.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Northampton County)

Done. Spread the word, we all need to act
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Bucks County)

It's on the Tribe live website---please comment on this nonsense!!!

http://triblive.com/state/pennsylvan...sylvania-house

Sent and forwarded. Thanks for the post!
    ΑΣΦ

Sent a personal message to my rep earlier but sent this one too.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Bucks County)

I sent to my Rep (he's a total anti-gun goon) and sent to House leaders!

(Wayne County)

Done and called my Rep. Mike Pieffer.

Done.

I’m tired of this shit.