Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: PA House to consider multiple anti gun bills tomorrow Tuesday 6/19

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Could you please post the link?
    I did but here it is again.

https://act.nraila.org/actionalerts.aspx

It's the 1st headline on the page, it has a link to read the bills and one to e-mail the house.

(Chester County)

What would be the result in a small claims court, suing a State Congressman for breaking a verbal contract and/or banning made the person a criminal?

"Every year when members of Congress raise their right hand and swear to defend the Constitution against enemies foreign & domestic, they are making a verbal contract with the American (legal) people.

After they take that oath, they sign a card that verifies they took the oath. When they sign that card, it turns a verbal contract into a written contract.

Now, every time any member of Congress sponsors and/or votes in favor of any legislation that is in violation of the Constitution, they are violating their oath of office, breaking that contract and committing perjury."

Ron Paul

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I did but here it is again.

https://act.nraila.org/actionalerts.aspx

It's the 1st headline on the page, it has a link to read the bills and one to e-mail the house.
    Thanks.. Took me all of 3 seconds. Please I hope others here send this

(York County)

Did I read that right? One of the proposed bills sets up a voluntary and permanent ban list? The ability to put yourself on a prohibited list?

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Did I read that right? One of the proposed bills sets up a voluntary and permanent ban list? The ability to put yourself on a prohibited list?
    Yes apparently we are supposed to be the kind of Nazi that rat's ourselves out now, or they believe there is a type of crazy person that has one lucid thought a day which is "Man I wish there was a state list I can put myself on so I cannot get a gun".
    Last edited by Hodgie; June 19th, 2018 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ideaman View Post
    What would be the result in a small claims court, suing a State Congressman for breaking a verbal contract and/or banning made the person a criminal?

"Every year when members of Congress raise their right hand and swear to defend the Constitution against enemies foreign & domestic, they are making a verbal contract with the American (legal) people.

After they take that oath, they sign a card that verifies they took the oath. When they sign that card, it turns a verbal contract into a written contract.

Now, every time any member of Congress sponsors and/or votes in favor of any legislation that is in violation of the Constitution, they are violating their oath of office, breaking that contract and committing perjury."

Ron Paul

We need more DJT's at the local level.

(Northampton County)

Done

(Lycoming County)

opposeppose HB 1400,1872,273,2227 Thank you very much and a reply would be in good order

(Bucks County)

Done... I will send a personal email to my reps as well.

(Chester County)

My POS Rep Warren Kampf has been not only on board with all this shit, but has co-sponsored or sponsored this shit. This stupid POS thinks Democrats are going to keep him in office. He better be correct because I'll never vote for him again.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast