Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Default Re: PA House to consider multiple anti gun bills tomorrow Tuesday 6/19

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Good email, thanks for sending. Just wanted to catch a typo you made if you resend at a later time. You said poles not polls.

...You were probably thinking proles since that's what we're being treated like.
    good catch, I blame lack of coffee, and auto correct.

(Berks County)

Right to keep and BEAR arms, not BARE, that's for GunBabe thread.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by mrat View Post
    Right to keep and BEAR arms, not BARE, that's for GunBabe thread.
    again, I'll beg lack of caffeine + hurried

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Delaware County)

So, I sent a letter to this douchebag Daylin Leech, who was too busy to respond and had his lackey Chad respond for him...Chad's response below...

Dear Renov8,

On behalf of Senator Leach, thank you for reaching out to our office about legislation related to gun control. Unfortunately, the Senator generally disagrees with you on this issue, and has supported many efforts to impose new gun control measures.

The Senator, for example, believes that military spec weapons should not be available to the public. These weapons have been designed to quickly and efficiently to kill mass amounts of humans, and are not needed for protection or hunting. He is not alone in this belief. According to recent polling, 67% of Americans support a ban on the sale of automatic weapons and 63% support a semi-automatic weapons ban.

The Senator believes that common sense gun control measures are vital to our state's safety. Studies have shown that states with stricter gun control laws experience lower amounts of gun related deaths, while states with the laxest restrictions have the highest amount of deaths.

Please feel free to reach out to our office, if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    Chad Hoffmann

I was not in the best frame of mind when I responded back...ignore the jabs...

Chad,

I understand the Senator does not agree with me or the close to 88 million Americans who support our 2nd Amendment rights. These, so called, weapons of war are a figment of your imagination and that of the senators. These military rifles are nothing compared to the hunting rifles used throughout PA during hunting season. It would help if you and the Senator educated yourselves to the truth about guns, the difference in calibers, and not listen to the bullet points put out my the Bloomberg and Mom's organizations. They do absolutely NOTHING to prevent gun violence or institure laws and regulations which go after the criminals. Writing feel good legislation does NOTHING to prevent these events from happening...other than just make you feel good. Did I say NOTHING?

The divide will continue between those of us who uphold the Constitution as it was written and intended to be applied, vs. those of you who are looking to water down our Bill of Rights and the true meaning of those words so eloquently bestowed upon us by our founding fathers.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

I guess English is not your first language, because if it was, you would understand the meaning of the words above. Please convey my sentiments to the Senator.

Being nice doesn't work. Being direct only lets them know where you stand. Getting in their face, is what the Left does and we should too!

According to recent polling, 67% of Americans support a ban on the sale of automatic weapons and 63% support a semi-automatic weapons ban.

what liberal snowflake infested shit hole did they poll ??
    a slow death awaits you,but not before love reminds you that there is good in you

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Stooperzero View Post
    what liberal snowflake infested shit hole did they poll ??
    None...made up poll info.

I spoke to Leech one time before and we had a nasty, contentious conversation. He refused to address the issues I had and basically stood by his convictionless position. I told him he was going to lose any fights with the 2nd for as long as he is a Senator...he is the same guy accused of fondling womena dna making sexual remarks to people within his campaign. Another leftist scumbag.

i haven't seen the vote results yet. whats up?
    not committee vote, floor vote. wasnt a bill pushed to floor emergency style today?
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    So, I sent a letter to this douchebag Daylin Leech, who was too busy to respond and had his lackey Chad respond for him...Chad's response below...

Dear Renov8,

On behalf of Senator Leach, thank you for reaching out to our office about legislation related to gun control. Unfortunately, the Senator generally disagrees with you on this issue, and has supported many efforts to impose new gun control measures.

The Senator, for example, believes that military spec weapons should not be available to the public. These weapons have been designed to quickly and efficiently to kill mass amounts of humans, and are not needed for protection or hunting. He is not alone in this belief. According to recent polling, 67% of Americans support a ban on the sale of automatic weapons and 63% support a semi-automatic weapons ban.

The Senator believes that common sense gun control measures are vital to our state's safety. Studies have shown that states with stricter gun control laws experience lower amounts of gun related deaths, while states with the laxest restrictions have the highest amount of deaths.

Please feel free to reach out to our office, if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    Chad Hoffmann
    Dear Chad,

Anecdotal reports show that people who cite nameless studies in favor of pointless lifestyle validation laws often suffered bullying in high school. Afflicted persons may report being tossed into showers fully clothed, getting their underwear yanked up in "wedgies", having their heads rubbed (dutch rubs or nugies) and in some cases may have been publicly humiliated by pretty girls at the behest of bullies whom they were trying to impress while fully clothed. In extreme causes "swirlies" and frank sexual harassment may have occurred, to the amusement of more masculine teachers who wished that you would give said bullies a smack.

I realize that the emotional scars of these modest tragedies may have compelled your employer and yourself to look favorably upon turning possession of inanimate objects into criminal acts. Doubtless your whoring to Mike Bloomberg and his fellow elitists have enriched your coffers and perhaps expanded your personal lives with gun control groupies. I'm sure that after the rallies are over you can obtain sexual relief for no other reason than foolish hero worship from empty skulls full of mush who otherwise wouldn't give you the time of day let alone get on their knees for you.

Rest assured that long after your pass these foolish laws we who are afflicted with them will remember and far beyond November. Consider how you hated being crapped on, and consider that we have a long time to make sure that you go back to whatever dreary occupation you once held before Senator Leech took the bong out of his mouth long enough to say "You're hired Chad".

Sincerely,

Your potentially disgruntled constituent.

(Westmoreland County)

The PA House Judicial Committee passed the "Extreme Risk Protection Orders" bill, which will no doubt be abused by vengeful spouses, pissant neighbors, meddlesome inlaws and other persons who wish to avenge themselves on "gun nuts". A few lives will be saved, but probably as many will be lost when police show up out of nowhere with guns ablazing to steal property under the color of law.

The "Universal background check" and "accelerated trigger activator" so-called "laws" are on tap for tomorrow.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2018...l-for-tomorrow

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast