Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Gravely C8 (Model L) and extras $750

For sale or trade is my two Gravely two wheel tractors, One nicely reconditioned 1970 C8 with sickle bar installed. this tractor runs and looks perfect and needs nothing but a job, used to clear brush shortly before the pictures were taken.
    the other is a complete but disassembled 1967 C. it is nearly ready for paint and reassembly for the same treatment as the C8, or can be put back together and run as is, everything is there but a new gasket kit. I have copies of factory service manuals for both tractors
    also is a 30" mower deck which has a fresh paint job,new seals,gaskets and lube as does the sickle bar, an unrestored but complete snow plow and a disassembled Sulky (wheels not pictured, on daughters Go Kart till sale!) and a homemade trailer tug hitch

Selling due to some arm surgeries and can no longer wrestle these beasts around anymore, they are old school and quite a workout to run, I am no longer a young man, ran these often through my life, time to give it up !
    Asking $750 for the whole package, do not want to separate the tractors or attachments

Will certainly consider a trade for a running four wheel compact tractor with a belly deck that can raise to 5-6" or more such as an Economy Power King,Allis Chalmers, Cub Cadet ect....especially one that may need some TLC

PM Me for more detailed pictures or can see the add with all the pics on Cragslist here:

https://lancaster.craigslist.org/grd...613275551.html

Cash sale or trade face to face, no shipping, courier pick up, money orders or checks, PayPal ect...

00m0m_2SXihid6qp_600x450.jpg00C0C_9sZioPiaGew_600x450.jpg00y0y_gTglW8ivtEI_600x450.jpg00Y0Y_kk1tHAjpkmj_600x450.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SgtRecon; June 13th, 2018 at 12:19 PM.