Apparently recently a woman and her SO went to Guardian in Warminster wearing a Target World t-shirt. Naturally there's 2 sides to every story. She claims she was harassed, berated and otherwise treated like dirt after spending $200 between ammo and rental(s). They claim they asked her politely not to display/advertise for their competition and afterwards her or her BF flamed them nonstop including threats on social media to the point they filed a complaint with the local PD. I really don't care too much as far as that goes but I see all of the other locals getting their flame on on their respective FB pages. The beached whale at Clayton's got into it, Tanner's is in on it now. I'm not sure if Target World has responded yet, though. Common sense to me would be for them to shut up and move on as quickly as possible. FWIW, I have had great experiences at Guardian (the range is beautiful), Target World is much, MUCH better now than with the crew of days gone by (also fantastic new range). Clayton's I can take or leave. I never cared for their customer service although the selection is decent. I will admit that while Tanner's is the cheapest by far, the last time I stopped in to put a down payment on a rifle, I was ignored for 15 minutes standing in line while the worker bees behind the counter looked in my general direction but proceeded to continue their bullshitting.

Anyone see this whole thing unfolding? Thoughts, opinions, comments?