Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
The Second Amendment community needs to be proactive and not reactive.
We need to pick a platform such as UGETube, Full30, or NRA (if they get one started), and then we as a community need to migrate completely off YouTube.

The reason YouTube is dancing around this instead of just throwing all 2A off wholesale is because there is a lot of money being made in the 2A economy.
YouTube will not admit it, but they will lose a lot of advertising revenue if they piss off the 2A community enough so that everyone drops their platform.

It's time for us to proactively make a choice and stop acting like timid victims which I paradoxically see so often in the 2A community.
One thing we can do here at PAFOA is make this forum compatible with embedded video from UGETube, Full30, and any other pro 2A video hosting that is available.

I am convinced that the only reason so many of us use the anti gun YouTube platform is due to compatibility issues and ease of use.
UGETube looks like they have deliberately made their video hosting platform similar to YouTube for familiarity and painless transition.

The only thing that seems to be problematic is embedding video on PAFOA and other 2A forums.
If PAFOA needs money to make our forum compatible with UGETube and Full30 embedded video, then we should make an appeal to the membership and get it done.

Bern-
I feel you Bern but ease of use is not the only reason I use YouTube. I find many beneficial DIY videos from other interests that I have that I can not simply abandon youtube.

Example: I own a 2003 BMW motorcycle that I could simply not afford to have maintained via the dealership neither financially or logistically. Thanks to folks that share how to videos I can learn how to do things myself. There are just too many diy how to's for me to walk away