Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default FS 7 Surefire M500A Carbine Lights

I have for sale 7 Surefire M500A carbine lights. These replace the stock plastic panels on a carbine with a front sight post. Each comes with at least on spare bulb. They are in varying condition and I graded them as NIB, excellent and good. See description for each light. Prices are FTF. Shipping will be $7 per light. The spare bulbs are the high output bulbs. The lights all come with the lower output blub installed.

1. NIB un-mounted light with box and paperwork. White navigation light. Two spare bulbs. $150
    2. Excellent with red navigation light. Two spare bulbs. Perfect function. Minor bumps and scuffs. $100
    3. Excellent with white navigation light. Two spare bulbs. Perfect function. Minor bumps and scuffs. $100
    4. Excellent with white navigation light. Two spare bulbs. Perfect function. Minor bumps and scuffs. Small piece of plastic is broken off of the frame around the pressure switch. Cosmetic only, does not affect function. $100
    5. Excellent with red navigation light. Two spare bulbs. Perfect function. Minor scuffing on the switch that enables the power to the light. Cosmetic only, does not affect function. $100
    6. Excellent with red navigation light. Two spare bulbs. Perfect function. Minor scuffing on the switch that enables the power to the light. Cosmetic only, does not affect function. $100
    7. Good with red navigation light. One spare bulb. Rocker switch does not lock on, but works as a pressure switch. Otherwise its in the same shape as the rest. $75

I can send pictures of specific lights as needed. I have a group shot coming shortly.
    Last edited by sixstrings101; June 11th, 2018 at 09:54 PM.