Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default 2018 US Open Golf tickets

I have these hard tickets and am unable to use them due to an emergency at work. It is 1 ticket for each day, Mon-Sun. So 7 total tickets. Its in Shinnecock Hills, NY from tomorrow(Monday) until next Sunday. Id sell for $300 and can meet around Harrisburg or will meet half way for anywhere else within reason

These are hard tickets. Value is way more than $300. Great deal for someone that can use them. Values per ticket are Mon$60, Tues$60, Wed$75, Thurs$125, Fri$145, Sat$145, Sun$145. On Stubhub they are going for $485 for the cheapest week set.

Would be willing to trade for guns, ammo, sports memorabilia, anything really

$300 for the set

All tickets have been sold except Thursdays round. if you want it. meet me around Mechanicsburg and you can have it. i made more than $300 on stub hub for the 3 that i sold so i'll give away the last one if someone can use it
    Last edited by Ryancanon; June 12th, 2018 at 10:22 PM.