Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Past Versus Present Americans

Time to change it back.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by j_h_smith View Post
    I'm only 57 and everything he's said, I could say too. It's strange, back in my days, we had students drive to school, park their cars/trucks in the school parking lot WITH shotguns and rifles in the trunk or hanging from a rack on the back window. Fights would occur back then too. We started and ended with fists. Nothing more, nothing less.

What's changed?
    I'm just under 50, and we did the same thing in high school, in Delaware County (Garnet Valley was still a rural area back then). I know some other kids in my class would hunt with two of the vice principals too.

Quote Originally Posted by bamboomaster View Post
    Mighty fine post! Which I immediately sent to my siblings and kids. Sadly, I have to spread the rep around...
    Got him for ya!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    What I would like to know is where all these transgender/gender confused kids came from. They were none when I went to school.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    What I would like to know is where all these transgender/gender confused kids came from. They were none when I went to school.
    I seriously believe it is caused by their parents trying to be the "cool" person at the soccer game...
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

Quote Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
    I seriously believe it is caused by their parents trying to be the "cool" person at the soccer game...
    Parents are meant to be parents, not FRIENDS to their children. I've said it all along. You're first and foremost supposed to be the child's parent. I'm not saying you can't be friendly towards your kids, but you and they must know that you're the parent and will be the grown up in the relationship.

I get flack from some people when I say this, but that's the way it should be in my opinion.

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j_h_smith View Post
    Parents are meant to be parents, not FRIENDS to their children. I've said it all along. You're first and foremost supposed to be the child's parent. I'm not saying you can't be friendly towards your kids, but you and they must know that you're the parent and will be the grown up in the relationship.

I get flack from some people when I say this, but that's the way it should be in my opinion.
    From my recollection, when I was in grade school, boys had no desire to become girly. Even if they parents wanted them to wear gender neutral hand me down clothing from their sister, boys would have refused to wear it. A news show I watched had a story on transgender kids, mostly boys wanting to be girls. It showed them not only wearing girl's clothes and make up, but moving and acting like girls. I don't know if something is in the water supply or did these kids get brainwashed early on from the TV , internet and their parents. ( maybe teachers and school too).

(Chester County)

People are the same cruel murdering bastards they've always been. Doesn't matter what tool they use a black heart is a black heart and that'll never change.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12