Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Vid from TAG: Holstered pistol (appendix carry) discharges; ND or accident?

Supposedly a Glock 43. Guy holsters pistol in appendix carry position A few moments later, guy bends forward and....bang! Not sure what went wrong but I ain't carrying in no position pointing at my junk. Of course, thousands of gangstas can't be wrong, right? And they don't even use holsters! Speaking of which, the holster is reportedly a GCode Incog. The guy listed as stable with through and through to groin...

video embedded in link...

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...t-or-accident/
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Default Re: Vid from TAG: Holstered pistol (appendix carry) discharges; ND or accident?

I carried a S&W Shield for 7 hours strait tonight and managed not to blow my balls off. Also If you carrying it in the correct position it’s never pointing at your balls.

Many things could have went wrong so who knows. My brother in law watched a US treasure agent blow a hole in his foot reholsteting OWB at the 3 O’clock position because his winter jacket bindrf up as he reholstered.

Dangerous things are dangerous.

When I carry that way I put the gun in the holster then put it into position. I’m not taticool enough to play quick draw and reholster at the range since that’s when you will most likely fuck up.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Vid from TAG: Holstered pistol (appendix carry) discharges; ND or accident?

I'm seeing him put the firearm into the holster and not checking to see that his T-shirt is clear of the holster. At 17 seconds you can see him pushing down on the gun and it appears the shirt is following the gun into the holster. Negligent is the word I would use because he didn't pay enough attention to holstering his firearm. As someone mentioned in the comments he was lucky it was a 9mm and not a serious calibre firearm. You guys have been boring lately so that should stir yas up a little.

17 seconds.jpg
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Was looking at Shannon Watts' digs in the news story posted else where on the forum and one of the side stories was this FBI agent with a negligent discharge. The negligent discharge in this original post seems like it could happen to anyone with just a blink of an eye not paying enough attention so no reason bust on him too much.

This off duty FBI agent carrying in the small of the back of what appears to be a G19 is thrown out of it's holster and onto the dance floor when he does a back flip dancing and more than likely he was consuming alcoholic beverages. When he goes to pick up the gun @:25 seconds it discharges and hits a bystander in the leg. What a douche bag. This is what the FBI is nowadays? A bunch of feckless morons? Everyday we hear more and more stories of these so called trained agents breaking the laws their supposed to enforce and doing dumb as stuff like this. This is the reason we need to protect ourselves from jackoffs like this guy.

https://gunfreezone.net/index.php/20...ent-discharge/

Jackoff.jpg

Last edited by JenniferG; June 3rd, 2018 at 04:56 AM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Wayne County)

What did Mr Glock 43 keep pulling out of his pants after he threw the pistol on the floor? Holster is 1, what was the second item? Be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Was looking at Shannon Watts' digs in the news story posted else where on the forum and one of the side stories was this FBI agent with a negligent discharge. The negligent discharge in this original post seems like it could happen to anyone with just a blink of an eye not paying enough attention so no reason bust on him too much.

This off duty FBI agent carrying in the small of the back of what appears to be a G19 is thrown out of it's holster and onto the dance floor when he does a back flip dancing and more than likely he was consuming alcoholic beverages. When he goes to pick up the gun @:25 seconds it discharges and hits a bystander in the leg. What a douche bag. This is what the FBI is nowadays? A bunch of feckless morons? Everyday we hear more and more stories of these so called trained agents breaking the laws their supposed to enforce and doing dumb as stuff like this. This is the reason we need to protect ourselves from jackoffs like this guy.

https://gunfreezone.net/index.php/20...ent-discharge/

Jackoff.jpg

That guy is a idiot.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    That guy is a idiot.
    But at least he was considerate enough to throw his hands up as if to say "My bad! Everything's under control."
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Montgomery County)

Appendix carry will never be for me...

Also the FBI agent video is way better. I'm surprised he didn't know backflips require at least level 2 retention

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    But at least he was considerate enough to throw his hands up as if to say "My bad! Everything's under control."
    Thats true.

(Lackawanna County)

There was something in the holster. The incog covers the trigger guard if holstered correctly. Ive bent over dozens of times to pick things up with appendix carry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast