Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glockmaster

(Bucks County)

Default Glockmaster

I recently purchased an HK from Glockmaster. He is an honest man and his description of his guns is very accurate. Great communication. Very easy transaction. I know he is still selling another item so please check it out.

Thanks Glockmaster,

Richard Sig

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Glockmaster

i just had a great transaction with glockmaster, super communication and fast shipper! I would deal with him again in a heartbeat!
    MORDENTE MEUM

(Lehigh County)

Extremely smooth transaction. Steve is a really nice guy, honest, and genuine. Would gladly do business with again - highly recommended!

(Northampton County)

met up with glockmaster over the weekend to check out his Yugo UF AK. He was looking to trade it, but i offered a cash deal if he couldn't find someone to trade with, and i guess it was my lucky day. The rifle was nothing short of in excellent shape, it was just as he said it was, he was up front with the stock wobble (they all have this) and glockmaster obviously takes care of his toys as it was well oiled, and showed zero wear or abuse. glockmaster was geat on meeting me, i had a pretty good drive to meet him, and he still went out of his way to make it easy for both of us. We chatted for a bit and hope to do some clay bird shooting very soon in the future. I would not think twice about making a deal with glockmaster, and i hope he has some other toys i am looking for since i know he has the same high expectations on things as i do. deal with confidence!!!!!! thanks again glockmaster
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Northampton County)

i met up with glockmaster again today after talking on the phone and making plans to meet up, always great communication and will be where he says he will be. I was caught up in traffic and was a little bit late, but i let him know and it was not a problem, ended up throwing him a bore light since he did not have one for the trouble of me being a little bit late. glockmaster is a man of his word, and does not screw ball around, if he says he is going to sell something or buy something, he does not change is mind after the deal is made like some other members i have had the trouble of dealing with. I really hope that glockmaster and i can meet up and shoot some clays and get some range time. this is my 2nd meet with glockmaster and i hope it is not the last. The rifle was sight unseen, and glockmaster said it had a couple of scratches, etc. I was surprised that it was in much better shape than i expected it to be in. I would not even need to see any pics as he is picky like myself, and i trust what he says. Thank you again glockmaster, keep in touch!!!
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Cumberland County)

Default Glockmaster

Finished up deal on high end piece with Glockmaster, zero issues start to finish.
    Good communication and quick payment. One of the good guys!

(Allegheny County)

Another thumbs up for glockmaster. Easy guy to work with, no hassles, fast payment, and friendly too! I wish all deals on this forum were that easy and I would certainly do another one with Steve any day.

(Lehigh County)

Did a trade that went very well. Good communication, showed up when we scheduled....good guy.

(Northampton County)

I met up with Glockmaster today for the third time to finalize a transaction. Just like the past, great communication the whole time, and the item was super clean, just like he said it was. Great to talk to, and we could have chatted all day. I hope to go shooting with Steve soon, i really like the new toy! thanks again!!!! deal with confidence everyone!!!!

(Allegheny County)

Completed an awesome transaction with him. Excellent communications and fast payment! Couldn't ask for better! Thanks!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast