Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Every time I think I’ve heard it all....... well England, guns..... your move Eng

My friend had a 50 cal round tattooed on both his forearms. I wonder if that would scare this lady too.

(Erie County)

Default Re: Every time I think I’ve heard it all....... well England, guns..... your move Eng

Quote Originally Posted by Zet70 View Post
    At the sight of my carry gun she would actually tremble, squeal, her accent would thicken and she would flee the room calling me various things from a "wanker" to a "Cock hobbit."

I've had a few wimmen do most of what you said, at the sight of my gun, but not one of them fled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(York County)

I read the article in the BBC where they interviewed the dude. He says that he "of course" hates guns since his dad was killed with one in his home country. The "gun" only symbolizes his strength.

Whatever.

The BBC at least seems to have bought his story and explanation.

What can I say about the looney left of the UK? Maybe he should have gotten knife 'tats on his leg instead. Seriously stupid.

(Delaware County)

Lucy, the wanker, now has my permission to Bugger Off
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Wayne County)

I dated a girl from England. She thought herself to be a very "Posh bird". Came from a high caste in an indian family and generally thought she was brown royalty.

She was actually physically sickened by the sight of firearms. Her family was worried sick about her safety in america. Two phone calls a day to make sure she hadn't been shot walking to and from work. At the sight of my carry gun she would actually tremble, squeal, her accent would thicken and she would flee the room calling me various things from a "wanker" to a "Cock hobbit."

Their culture truly has been completely brain washed into believing america and all things american are inherently evil. That americans are stupid and not capable of governing ourselves. The entire brief relationship was a failed social experiment lol.

My current girl is soon to be applying for her LTCF and has been eyeing my Beretta jet fire.......

I also have a german friend who grew up in Cologne germany and moved her 4 years ago. He just finished his 4th AR build and put ape hangars on his harley. He speaks of rebellion brewing in germany towards merkle. Very strange times over there. How quickly everyone forgets the recent past.

Cock hobbit?????
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Delaware County)

I dated a girl from England. She thought herself to be a very "Posh bird". Came from a high caste in an indian family and generally thought she was brown royalty.

She was actually physically sickened by the sight of firearms. Her family was worried sick about her safety in america. Two phone calls a day to make sure she hadn't been shot walking to and from work. At the sight of my carry gun she would actually tremble, squeal, her accent would thicken and she would flee the room calling me various things from a "wanker" to a "Cock hobbit."

Their culture truly has been completely brain washed into believing america and all things american are inherently evil. That americans are stupid and not capable of governing ourselves. The entire brief relationship was a failed social experiment lol.

My current girl is soon to be applying for her LTCF and has been eyeing my Beretta jet fire.......

I also have a german friend who grew up in Cologne germany and moved her 4 years ago. He just finished his 4th AR build and put ape hangars on his harley. He speaks of rebellion brewing in germany towards merkle. Very strange times over there. How quickly everyone forgets the recent past.

You simply will never get people with this mindset to change. It's a complete & total blindness to the facts! (Much like democrats have with the Trump admin.). I have been married for 20 years. My wife knew I was a firearms enthusiast when we dated...I have been involved in USPSA competition....I have been a firearms builder & avid gunsmith since about 2000..And I have even worked as a firearms Range manager and was an instructor. And STILL, to this day, my wife wants nothing to do with them! She has never even fired one! Although I have attempted to get her involved for TWO DECADES now! I was an extremely proficient shooter, but I was an EXCEPTIONAL instructor. I've instructed young children up to an 70-something Y.O. Great Grandmother! Of the many, many people I instructed, not a single person failed! But even with, she cannot get over the her fear.

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    But even with, she cannot get over the her fear.
    Don't forget, it's an inanimate object. You never know what they'll do on their own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12