Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Every time I think I’ve heard it all....... well England, guns..... your move England

I know it’s England, but the below quote has me shaking my head. This woman wants a football player named Raheem Sterling to be fired if he does not get a tattoo of a gun lasered off of his leg. Everytime I read something like this I think it’s time to open that checkbook to some pro gun organization just because.

This tattoo is disgusting," she told the Sun. "Raheem should hang his head in shame. It's totally unacceptable.

"We demand he has the tattoo lasered off or covered up with a different tattoo. If he refuses he should be dropped from the England team. He's supposed to be a role model but chooses to glamorise guns."
    [/B]

Football star explains gun tattoo after it's called 'absolute disgrace'
    NZ Herald By: Matthew Smith of the Daily Mail
    Raheem Sterling has defended his new gun tattoo by insisting his latest piece of bodywork is in tribute to his father, who was shot dead when he was two.

The England and Manchester City winger was heavily criticised after he was pictured in training but he has since justified his decision.

He wrote on Instagram: "When I was two my father died from being gunned down to death. I made a promise to myself I would never touch a gun in my lifetime. I shoot with my right foot so it has a deeper meaning and is still unfinished."

An anti-gun campaigner has called for Sterling to have the tattoo lasered off.

In March, Sterling got a tattoo of an AK-47 assault rifle on his right leg, with the ink on full display as he trained with the England football squad yesterday at St. George's Park.

The striking tattoo is one of a number of body artworks Sterling has, but is certainly one of the more unusual - and appropriate, given the power he has when shooting on his right.

The 23-year-old has used his tattoos to record both his humble origins and his soaring ambition as a footballer.

He grew up on a tough estate next to Wembley Stadium in north London, and his left arm features both a picture of the famous venue and the logo for the local Tube station.

Lucy Cope, of Mothers Against Guns, told the Sun newspaper that the tattoo was "sickening" especially when shown off to young fans on Instagram.

"This tattoo is disgusting," she told the Sun. "Raheem should hang his head in shame. It's totally unacceptable.

"We demand he has the tattoo lasered off or covered up with a different tattoo. If he refuses he should be dropped from the England team. He's supposed to be a role model but chooses to glamorise guns."

Sterling scored 23 goals and assisted a further 17 in 46 club matches, as Manchester City won the Premier League, setting a new team scoring record in the process of being the first English top flight side to reach 100 points.

Sterling also has the words, 'Thank you mama for the nine months you carried me, through all the pain and suffering,' inked on his biceps in tribute to his mother Nadine, who brought him up single-handed when they moved to Britain from Jamaica.

At the top of his arm he has the name and an image of the face of his daughter, Melody Rose, who was born in 2012.

- With the Daily Mail

(Berks County)

Default Re: Every time I think I’ve heard it all....... well England, guns..... your move Eng

How does she know the tattoo is ‘glamorizing guns’?

Tattoos mean different things to different people. The tattoo of the gun could be a reminder of how bad they are for All she knows.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

Default Re: Every time I think I’ve heard it all....... well England, guns..... your move Eng

Makes me want to get a pro 2A tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    How does she know the tattoo is ‘glamorizing guns’?

Tattoos mean different things to different people. The tattoo of the gun could be a reminder of how bad they are for All she knows.

Because guns are bad and one dimensional moms know best.

I really hope this guy doesn’t puss out do the PC thing and give in.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Because guns are bad and one dimensional moms know best.

I really hope this guy doesn’t puss out do the PC thing and give in.
    The worst humans on earth are women that insist their opinions matter because they've shat out some infants.

(Berks County)

Do they not have a Mothers Against Knifes?...

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    The worst humans on earth are women that insist their opinions matter because they've shat out some infants.
    Every time I hear "Mom" in the title of any organization, I automatically know it will be an irrational plea for far left ideology.

(Erie County)

Nobody thinks of the children.

What has to world become?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    Nobody thinks of the children.

What has to world become?
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

(Berks County)

I dated a girl from England. She thought herself to be a very "Posh bird". Came from a high caste in an indian family and generally thought she was brown royalty.

She was actually physically sickened by the sight of firearms. Her family was worried sick about her safety in america. Two phone calls a day to make sure she hadn't been shot walking to and from work. At the sight of my carry gun she would actually tremble, squeal, her accent would thicken and she would flee the room calling me various things from a "wanker" to a "Cock hobbit."

Their culture truly has been completely brain washed into believing america and all things american are inherently evil. That americans are stupid and not capable of governing ourselves. The entire brief relationship was a failed social experiment lol.

My current girl is soon to be applying for her LTCF and has been eyeing my Beretta jet fire.......

I also have a german friend who grew up in Cologne germany and moved her 4 years ago. He just finished his 4th AR build and put ape hangars on his harley. He speaks of rebellion brewing in germany towards merkle. Very strange times over there. How quickly everyone forgets the recent past.
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast