Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Arrow OK, this is getting creepy.

I realize everyone was green at one point, but has anyone else noticed a lot of posters who have signed up very recently are asking extremely vague "what do I do", "how do I buy or sell" or "is this legal" type questions. Maybe my tinfoil hat's on a little too tight, but based on the fact that this forum and it's membership has been a thorn in the side of several elected officials, I'm beginning to wonder if attempts at baiting members into giving inaccurate, or even self incriminating information are being put out there under the guise of new members looking for advice on potentially illegal activities.

I'm not trying to sound like a mod wannabe, but based on some of the recent posts, and the resulting responses, it might not be a bad idea to give yourself a little refresher course on the rules of the forum if you haven't read them in a while. Particularly the parts about Illegal Content, Illegal Activity, and Armchair Expert. The last thing we need is our own words turned against us at a time when several legal actions are in progress involving members of the forum.

Default Re: OK, this is getting creepy.

Simple question? simple answer...not musch crime there..
    ΑΣΦ

(York County)

Yeah, maybe. But what are you gonna do? You and I know what the rules are, as do many of our members, but we cannot control what the quote, Un-quote newbs say.
    3%

(Philadelphia County)

I'm thinkin' somebody is spending too much time in front of the computer screen.

Listen to me Str8.......get up slowly (dont need a head rush), turn around, walk to your bedroom, get in bed, and go to sleep. If anything good happens here, I'll let ya know, trust me.

Marry you, and ruin it all ? I say let's play in sin. ~Michele
    Do ya like warm oil massages ?~Me
    As long as it's gun oil.~Michele

(Allegheny County)

I think that pafoa is just getting bigger with more members and material so we ends up coming up in more organic searches in the first page. This leads to getting more oddball traffic. If you google gun laws pennsylvania we come up on the first search page.

I also love the saying though, "just because your paranoid don't mean they're not watching you!"

(Dauphin County)

i have a fly buzzing around my head !
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by str8shooter View Post
    I realize everyone was green at one point, but has anyone else noticed a lot of posters who have signed up very recently are asking extremely vague "what do I do", "how do I buy or sell" or "is this legal" type questions...........
    The same thing had crossed my mind, can't say true or not. It's definately food for thought.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ” -Vladamir Lenin, Founder Communist Party USSR ... I hate to quote a commie, but when they ban your gun, you'll know who gave them the idea.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeyDad View Post
    I'm thinkin' somebody is spending too much time in front of the computer screen.

Listen to me Str8.......get up slowly (dont need a head rush), turn around, walk to your bedroom, get in bed, and go to sleep. If anything good happens here, I'll let ya know, trust me.
    Yeah right, and then who'll man the SETI controls, huh? What if THEY speak to us and I'm off napping, what then? What if they ARE the ones asking questions just to get us all off guard. Betcha didn't think of that did you? Wait a minute, maybe you did think of it. Maybe that's your plan all along. Maybe YOU ARE THEM!!!

tin foil hat back on...

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by 4XLT View Post
    i have a fly buzzing around my head !

Maybe you just THINK it's a fly. It could be SHAKEY transmorgrified!!!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam M Geer View Post
    Simple question? simple answer...not musch crime there..
    Ah hah! Trying to throw us off with a simplified response, but notice the accidental German dialect coming through in his spelling, complete misuse of English punctuation, grammer and capitalization? An obvious plant if I ever saw one!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast