Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania Gun Control hearing

Make sure you send the NAGR's a big check.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Allegheny County)

Thank you both and also Kim Stolfer ! I only know Kim and he is an outstanding gentleman. I too am fed up with all the crap sling at us .

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    If anyone wants to see Adam's and my joint testimony, you can find it here - https://blog.princelaw.com/2018/05/2...ary-committee/
    Joshua,

It was great to meet and have lunch with you, Adam, Kim and Representative Jozwiak. As well as the other two gentlemen whose names escape me at this time. It was informative to be able to sit in with all of you and listen to your thoughts.

Thank you for letting me join in! Thank you for the card! It is safely placed behind my permit...

John

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by RRHemi View Post
    I left MD because of the crap that happened there, I'm not going through this again! Who/what is the best group for organizing us on the state level?
    Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    Firearm Owners Against Crime
    2nd that for FOAC !

https://foac-pac.org/

FOAC website has wonderful search engine, will track both pro & anti legislation for you and give you related news stories, updates on legislation along with a wealth of knowledge to help you learn how you can defend your rights.

FOAC is the main group in PA that has been defending your rights in the front line in HBG, year after year, decade after decade it got a proven track record of being the leading voice in our defense in HBG
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Montgomery County)

Yes, FOAC for everything within the State especially.
    The meeting we are setting up to take things to the next level is essentially an offshoot of FOAC, or an affiliate I guess may be more accurate.
    The guys from FOAC are going to be at the meeting and help get it set up, and then we are going to run with it and take things to the next level.

If you have had enough of the infringement on your Right to Keep and Bear Arms, then it is time to stand up and make this fight your personal responsibility.
    The meeting date will be posted shortly, sign up and join us here: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=335272
    Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Pike County)

WTF! Murt is behind several anti bills? I'll talk to him about it next time I see him. Not happy with what he's doing
    Je suis déplorable

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Metz View Post
    WTF! Murt is behind several anti bills? I'll talk to him about it next time I see him. Not happy with what he's doing
    Fuck him up the goat ass.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    We showed up for the pro-gun rallies and there were so many people "we" were turned away. I'm really getting beyond fed up with this crap. We write with no responses. We show up to rallies, with little change. We post, blog and reply showing facts for gun support---yet we continue to be slandered. It's time to go on the offensive. Call them out for what they are---the REAL Russian (communists) sympathizers and Russian collusion supporters. Their communist agenda of:

#1---Disarming innocent gun owners with an actual RIGHT to bear arms.
    #2---siding with MS-13 gang members.
    #3---Putting non citizens above citizens
    #4---Raising taxes and for unlimited regulations.
    #5---Causing divisions and pitting groups against each other.

I am done being nice and tired of being on the defensive with these evil disingenuous liars.
    "So many people "? I didn't see it that way. So many people would have been 100k, not 2k. It was the first one I attended and I was expecting mayhem. I thought there would be a bunch of crazy anti protesters. They didn't even bother to show up. They knew it wasn't wort it for the small group of us that showed up. We just can't organize like the left. I wish the NRA would use it's power to organize people. We don't have a Bloomberg on our side.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    "So many people "? I didn't see it that way. So many people would have been 100k, not 2k. It was the first one I attended and I was expecting mayhem. I thought there would be a bunch of crazy anti protesters. They didn't even bother to show up. They knew it wasn't wort it for the small group of us that showed up. We just can't organize like the left. I wish the NRA would use it's power to organize people. We don't have a Bloomberg on our side.
    Seriously, that was the best turn out I've seen since 2013 if not ever at the Harrisburg rally. Mom's Demand did make a showing and were there on the steps right after us. You may have missed it, since it was so few though.

I seen it. All I'm saying is 2k people isn't shit compared to 500k in D.C.. Mom's and everyone else didn't show up since it wasn't significant. They would have done us a favor if they showed up in force. Maybe we would have made the actual news. If we can't put up numbers like the opposition nobody is going to give a rats ass. I know the other side gets paid and has celebrities and everything else and we don't. As a politician what will you worry about more, 2k in PA or a half million in D.C along with main stream media. We need some serious help. I know we have as much or more support than they do but we can't seem to get the response.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast