Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Sooo, how many people have had more guns and ammo than this in your car?

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    People like us are why they still have ammo 8 years into The Walking Dead zombie apocalypse. I'll bet they just drive around looking for tattered Gadsden flags.
    It’s odd they never ran into a reloader’s basement. Fear has actors and writers calling a barrel jacket a flash suppressor. I think the majority are clueless snowflakes cashing in on gun lover’s zombie prepper fascination.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Default Re: Sooo, how many people have had more guns and ammo than this in your car?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    It’s odd they never ran into a reloader’s basement. Fear has actors and writers calling a barrel jacket a flash suppressor. I think the majority are clueless snowflakes cashing in on gun lover’s zombie prepper fascination.
    I don't know how they hit anything without sights on their rifles.

(Chester County)

There are new rules to searches of vehicles just in from the Supreme Court. Police no longer have carte blanche to search because you have a tail light out.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    There are new rules to searches of vehicles just in from the Supreme Court. Police no longer have carte blanche to search because you have a tail light out.
    I posted earlier wondering why the vehicle was stopped and searched.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Susquehanna County)

Time out! His first mistake was having a truck on the Palisades Interstate Parkway! Trucks are verboten there so that was reason enough for the stop! Possessing a handgun (of any type) without a NYS Pistol License has been illegal as far back as I can remember and I'm 71! NY's "Safe Act" put the screws to him on the magazine capacity. He might have been able to squeak by on that if they'd only been loaded with 7 rounds. Though I believe the maximum "size" magazine in 10 rounds, but it may only be loaded with 7 also not sure if larger capacity mags were grandfathered. Of course the legality of the search might be at question unless Cortez agreed to it.....STUPID!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    I posted earlier wondering why the vehicle was stopped and searched.
    Trucks are forbidden on the Palisades Interstate Parkway. So are trailers under tow and commercial vehicles. Though with special dispensation bus loads of ghetto dwellers are hauled up from NYC to the lakes and recreation areas in Bear Mountain and Harriman State Parks. PIP is patrolled by NY State Troopers in NY and NJ State Troopers in NJ.

BTW DA Zugibe is a new one on me! Old Doc Zugibe used to be the County Coroner and Medical Examiner.

(Erie County)

“The loaded gun and a small stockpile of ammunition in the defendant's vehicle posed a potential threat to public safety," District Attorney Thomas Zugibe said. "It's disturbing that so much deadly firepower was moving through our community. The defendant now faces a lengthy term of incarceration for his actions.”

After reading this, these simpleton's heads would explode if they ever ventured into free states.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Trucks are forbidden on the Palisades Interstate Parkway. So are trailers under tow and commercial vehicles. Though with special dispensation bus loads of ghetto dwellers are hauled up from NYC to the lakes and recreation areas in Bear Mountain and Harriman State Parks. PIP is patrolled by NY State Troopers in NY and NJ State Troopers in NJ.

BTW DA Zugibe is a new one on me! Old Doc Zugibe used to be the County Coroner and Medical Examiner.
    Why do I suspect that special dispensation comes in the form of a permit with hefty fees attached.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Why do I suspect that special dispensation comes in the form of a permit with hefty fees attached.
    Don't know. Buses are often NYC rentals by Welfare Dept. or YMCA or other group. But, you can bet if it was not for the proximity of New York City, the Bear Mountain State Park/Harriman State Park system WOULD NOT exist!

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    I'm guessing that those G18 mags fit another model..

Which state were you in?
    I bet it wasn't NY or NJ.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast