Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Sooo, how many people have had more guns and ammo than this in your car?

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Which state were you in?
    PA.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Sooo, how many people have had more guns and ammo than this in your car?

When I travel to matches I wear my 1911 with 8+1 and 2 8-round spares on my belt. On the passenger seat next to me is a gun rug with another 1911, and my bag next to it has 5 8-round mags and a 10-round (all empty) and 3 50-round boxes of ammo, so I have 175 rounds (incl 25 hollow point) and 2 guns before the match. Apparently, crossing the border into NY would make me flip out and suddenly become a serious criminal danger to society, because nobody can possibly need all that unless they plan on doing bad things.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by :-) View Post
    PA.
    Yep and that is partly why.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    I wonder what prompted the stoppage and the subsequent vehicle search?
    And a related question-absent RAS or probable cause, why did the Trooper search the car, and even more so a locked metal box. If the driver did not give consent, wouldn't anything discovered be considered fruit of the poisonous tree?

(Blair County)

we used to do a spring shoot and every one would bring all there guns and enough ammo to shoot for 6 hours . we used to joke about getting pulled over with a truck filled with guns .

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    So you own a Home Depot, nice.
    People like us are why they still have ammo 8 years into The Walking Dead zombie apocalypse. I'll bet they just drive around looking for tattered Gadsden flags.

(Monroe County)

Glad they seized that gun cleaning kit, he was going to really hurt some people with that.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Before the safe act we used to go to a 3 gun match in NY. We had 3 AR's, 3 shotguns 2 9mm handguns and a 1911. Then a shit ton of ammo and high cap mags. I'll never do that again. Probably get life in prison for having an "arsenal ".
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Monroe County)

LOL I did an mass ammo deal on here a few years back and drove back from VA with 18k rounds. NY would call EOD on me.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    LOL I did an mass ammo deal on here a few years back and drove back from VA with 18k rounds. NY would call EOD on me.
    Rosco how many of those did I buy from you, 7K? LOL ny heads would explode!
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast