Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Erie County)

Default Re: Sooo, how many people have had more guns and ammo than this in your car?

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    By NY standards, I think my ammo supply is a "depot".
    I think the correct media term is now "arsenal".

Default Re: Sooo, how many people have had more guns and ammo than this in your car?

Damn lol i have 46rds for my pistol alone most of the time and when I'm working you can add 60 rounds of 556 to that.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Aaaaand thats why I will never go back to NY of NJ or MD.
    Amen. I generally carry at least four hundred rounds in my car, plus the six or eight rounds in the gun.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    This guy broke New York laws and is now paying. This is why we need to never give up the fight in Pa. Elections have consequences as well as inaction. While far from perfect, we have decent gun rights in Pa. I never want to live in a state where it is almost impossible to get a license to carry (although I believe in Constitutional carry) and things like mag limits can screw you over. Maybe there is more to this story, but damn, I am glad I don’t live in New York.

https://www.lohud.com/story/news/cri...ion/629462002/

Rockland DA: Bronx man had loaded pistol, 'small stockpile' of ammo
    Steve Lieberman

A 37-year-old Bronx man faces up to 15 years in prison for possessing a loaded pistol and ammunition following a jury trial in Rockland County Court.

A jury on Friday convicted Alfonso Cortez of three counts of possessing a weapon as violent felonies after a trial before Judge Kevin Russo at the County Courthouse in New City.

Cortez's sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 5.

The jury convicted Cortez of one count of second-degree criminal weapons possession and two counts of third-degree criminal weapons possession after a trial prosecuted by Senior Assistant District Attorney Nabeela McLeod and defended by a Rockland public defender.

State police found a loaded Smith and Wesson 9mm semi-automatic pistol and ammunition during a trooper stop on Sept. 19, 2017, along the Palisades Interstate Parkway in Orangetown, according to the Rockland District Attorney's Office.

The loaded gun and a small stockpile of ammunition in the defendant's vehicle posed a potential threat to public safety," District Attorney Thomas Zugibe said. "It's disturbing that so much deadly firepower was moving through our community. The defendant now faces a lengthy term of incarceration for his actions.”

A state trooper stopped Cortez's truck heading north on the Palisades Interstate Parkway in Orangetown. The trooper searched the car and recovered a locked, metal gun safe containing the loaded pistol, Zugibe said.

The gun held 15 rounds in the clip and one round in the chamber, he said.

The trooper also seized a gun cleaning kit and two loaded Smith and Wesson .9mm magazines. Zugibe said one magazine contained 15 9mm rounds and the second magazine contained 16 9mm rounds — both considered large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, Zugibe said.
    What the probable cause for the search of the vehicle? Generally a traffic stop doesn't result in a search.

Piece of a leaf stuck in the belt molding of your window is enough these days .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345